1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198053818790 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by yura3737, Aug 30, 2014.

1. yura3737

yura3737 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26932143
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198053818790

Victim profile: 76561198014130015

What happened? Description:
    I found the user through csgl on his trade offer saying: "i have 113 stickers and selling them whud love money butt am taking skins too :)" (http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=23465687). I was looking to buy some stickers before the prices rose as they soon after did. I contacted him and added him to friends. after we started talking, the user opened up the trade window to show what he had. we discussed a set amount of stickers for a set amount of paypal in the trade window that can be seen in the screens. After we agreed to $7.50 for 8 stickers, I sent the money. He said something about verifying his account and disappeared for a while. During this time, the trade window also closed down with an error message. Soon after, Steam had an update that set all friends offline. When it came back up, I was still on his friends list but blocked. (He appears offline but i can see him playing games on his profile.) I have gotten no items and the payment has been completed as seen in my paypal history.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence consists of my screens of our convo, my paypal, my trade history, and screens of the trade window. It is my assumption that the seller wanted all of the important information to be in the trade window so he could close it and get out scott free.​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Thanks for your report, an admin should review it soon.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. DvK1

DvK1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13439716
    that guy wanted to make me go first, or atleast send him a bad weapon before he wanted to trade with me. everything is in swedish, can print if needed.