1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198054763713 - (Left You Behind / [Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ptK, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ptK

ptK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36805211
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198054763713 (Left You Behind)

Victim profile: 76561198033876150

What happened? Description:
    hi, as you can see here - http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/r6l3E/h-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-2-w-payday-2-four-pack - i oppened a new trade post on steamtrades.com with the objective of trading my Call of Duty: Black Ops II for a Payday 2 - Four Pack, i'm aware that payday 2 is used by many scammers, but anyway a less experienced scammer tried to fool me by saying that he had a steam key of payday 2 - four pack, unfortunately i know that such thing as four-pack steam keys aren't real because if you buy a four-pack online you ill get 4 steam keys, he didn't know about that and continue his work of trying to fool me, anyway the first thing i checked when he talked me about "steam key" was his steamtrades.com profile, and he already had a negative rep, i asked him what happened and as you can see on the screenshoots he avoid talking about that so i asked him if i could add the victim and he just removed me, funny :)

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.