1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198055850855 - (kecr / [None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Big Gay Al, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Gay Al

Big Gay Al New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15233214
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198055850855 (kecr)

Victim profile: 76561197990732156

What happened? Description:
    I bought a copy of MGR:R on Amazon and realised that it is region-locked, so I wanted to sell it off on steamtrades.com for $20. The accused added me on Steam shortly and we began trading. He asked if I could go first with the key and I agreed - the rationale at the time being he has a lot of games on Steam, so he wouldn't try anything funny. He then said that it had went through but did not show up on the library and asked if he could restart Steam and then resume the trade. I began to suspect that something is off but there isn't much I can do at this point so I asked him to take a screenshot of his library. I then asked him to restart Steam and as expected, he removed me as a friend and went offline.

At this juncture, money is not what I seek but I would like to get the word out that he is a scammer and I have the necessary proof to back me up.​

Provide Evidence:
    I've attached the necessary screenshots below.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.