1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198056224719 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by dcsmitty, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcsmitty

dcsmitty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45162550
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198056224719 ()

Victim profile: 76561198050590829

What happened? Description:
    I was approached by the individual saying he was interested in paying money for my counter strike global offensive knife. We agreed that i would go first and he would supply the funds as he got the knife. He ended up blocking me and setting his account to private immediately.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 110964 -knife in my inventory with part of chat. Can't get rest of chat due to him blocking me and putting his account on private. Also shows steam balance
    View attachment 110965 - the two of us in the in the trade menu
    View attachment 110966 - the end of the chat when he blocked me and went private.(he used the time to ask me a question to get his account to private before i could act.
    View attachment 110967 -balance currently to this date.​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    What I dont understand is that you found us to report this guy for scamming you but you neglected to check his SteamRep before trading with him.
    We can only help you if you help yourself. This person is already banned by us .
  3. I ♥ 日本 JDM

I ♥ 日本 JDM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73789414
    i want to add an extra info , here it is his alt account : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980106625/

Chat log is on German , i wanted purchase AWP from him and the guy randomly started with some kind of scam stuff explanation and was talking about '' google phantom steam scam '' etc this a✿✿✿✿✿✿ deserves get banned over and over again. If anyone of you guys have any info about his paypal account , please add me i know , how to get those suckers ;-) i am living in Germany as well so wont be a problem to use that info for some police explanations

scam 1.png scam 2.png scam 3.png
  4. KëVLar 2

KëVLar 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9920448
    Today some guy add me Named AceLead / he ask me if i am Phantom and i told him no and why he would think like that, he linked me to this page :D When i saw the screenshots its really super funny hahah xD THis guy who post the screens ( i dont know if its him or not ) tried to scam me. He wrote me the standart s✿✿✿ like " Want to buy via paypal i dont go first bla bla bla" i told him that this would be the badest scam try i ever get. Then i say extra, that he can google Phantom Steam Scam (cause this phantom guy was trying to scam me but i am to clever to get scammed / phantom starts to like me, and explains me all his tricks, it was very interesting to listening)
    I told him that phantom would be me, so i looks very cool, like a teacher :D Of course i am not this Phantom guy, i dont know how long he scams now people, but i live in germany and he in usa or something, i dont remember 100%tly xD
    But really funny that this guy really think, that Phantom would be me.. thats so stupid xD
    I Sign extra here up, to answere to this
    btw i took directly this screenshot and open phantoms chat, the last time we wrote was on 11 january - more i dont have

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.