1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198057241671 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by POTATO 7, Feb 27, 2015.

1. POTATO 7

POTATO 7 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66119071
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198057241671

Victim profile: 76561198092503871

What happened? Description:
    this person scammed me on the unusual "smoking aviator assassin (lv.84)"
    he promised real money and then when i completed the trade and i was ready to get the money he promided he blocked me and changed profile name and pic, hoping i wouldnt recognize him.
    if you watch the history of that hat you can see im the first owner, then he is the second and a few ours later (he sold the hat almost instantly to remoove proof) there is another person.​

Provide Evidence:
    on those image you can see the previous name he used to scammed me, after the trade he wasn't having that name and pic anymore, the steam chat we had, and the inventory saying he didnt give me anything for the hat​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @POTATO 7 , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything- I need to see that the user didn't send you any code. By other words I need the rest of the chat showing that he removed you and appering the message offline on the chat.
  3. POTATO 7

POTATO 7 New User

Steam:
    the guy blocked me so i dont have the screenshot of him going offline on the chat
    but i have a screenshot of me asking to be friend with him and the block message appearing (he changed name again but you can still see the profile number is the same)
    i uploaded my steam wallet history of today aswell.
    By the way the language is Italian if you want to translate.

Hope i didn't missed anything

Attached Files:

4. POTATO 7

POTATO 7 New User

Steam:
    sorry i forgot hit reply
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @POTATO 7 , unfortunately without seeing when he disconnected , we have no way to know if the user send or didn't sent the code. Since we cannot verify who redeemed the code, I'm going to archive this one. Anyways thanks for the report!