1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198057644827 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by EM3RALD_L3GION, Feb 15, 2015.

1. EM3RALD_L3GION

EM3RALD_L3GION New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54329116
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198057644827

Victim profile: 76561198068923961

What happened? Description:
    First time trading Items for Money.
    Added me to buy Keys And buds here: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/24109532#latest
    Initially wanted the buds first then asked me about the keys. He wanted me to Send him a request for money instead of a him sending it as a gift. So he told me to request more so it would cover the fees. Traded them on December 13th. He also wanted to split the trades by groups. I asked him why and he said it was safer. After we traded everything I looked in his backpack and he already got rid of the keys. So he probably has another Account. I think this account is free to play which is why he only has like 50 item slots. If you buy something from the TF2 shop you get a premium account and can 300 slots.

A month Later He reports A charge back. He only did 1 of the transactions though for some reason. He might charge-back the rest of the transactions later. I contacted Paypal and the lady slipped by saying That this guy has reported many other people and is a problem. He has Probably scammed other people. I don't know what his main account is if he has one. It would be nice if you can ban that account too. Other wise he is still out there.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Triggerhappy

Triggerhappy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15446137
    I verify the above as was my paypal account used to make the transactions. inspector sent the money transaction request to accept" for each group wanted to trade. Once each money transfer was verified EM3RALD_L3GION finalized each by sending the items ... screen shots were taken for each to show was done and for (glad did it) proof of transactions.

Now apparently the scam inspector is running is ... rather then make a dispute himself(or herself) ... he called the credit card company associated to his paypal account and told them he did not authorize the charge. Thus making the credit card company make the dispute.

Funny thing is ... he sent the paypal request to us to accept the money from him to make the sale transaction in the 1st place then has the balls to say did not authorize the charge. This I think is the reason wanted to do small groups of trades rather in 1 lump .. in the hopes that we would not have thought to SS every transaction.

Now the question I would like to ask >> am I permitted to post inspectors email associated with this deal so others wont fall for the same person no matter the screen name?
  3. Triggerhappy

Triggerhappy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15446137
    I see he included my fwd email with the email included already lol so nm the question. but please don't let inspector hassle others

thank you for your time