1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198058244011 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by EzioAuditoreDaFirenze, Aug 22, 2014.

1. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48989141
    It's been over two weeks. No one will trade with me, and I'm supposed to wait here for someone to close this. But NO ONE IS HERE!!! Is this common ?

Now it's halloween, I want to buy some stuff, and NO ONE will trust me because of this.

HELP!!!! What do I have to do or say!?
  2. MVP Again

MVP Again New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48989141
    IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE!?!?!?!?!? HELLO?????
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    This is not a scam. Worst case is that you were sharked which is something that SR does not deal with.
    Archiving.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    Clive likes this.
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This is not a scam. Both parties agreed to a trade and that trade was upheld, so there was no breach in agreement therefore no scam. To the reporter I would suggest you research the prices of items prior to trading, and to the accused please understand we have thousands of reports and that it is difficult for us to look into every single one in a timely manner. I am rejecting this report.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    SIVARTZ likes this.