1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198058513094 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GODFATHER, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198058513094

Victim profile: 76561198147541593

What happened? Description:
    Greetings,

Basically this stupid son of a b*tch added me to try a paypal scam. He wanted to buy my Professional Sticky Bomb Launcher Kit for 30€. When I checked his profile, everything seemed legit. I just couldn't understand why a Level 25, 2 year account, more than 2500 TF2 hours would try a scam on me. It was like he had nothing to lose. It looked suspicious so I checked his free to play TF2 backpack and this dumbf*ck had his steamrep link put up in his profile (Which made it easier for me to decide not to trade with him). I checked the other reports and I told him he was too much of a genius to link his steam rep profile. After that, I blocked him and when I checked his profile again he removed his rep link to try scams with other users. Someone has to stop this moron.

Best regards...​

Provide Evidence:
    His current name is Chester The Child Molester. And no, I don't have evidence. My evidence is the other 5 pending reports you guys have on this user.​

Attached Files:

2. ABOUT THE ACCUSED PROFILE INFO: It's not supposed to be me. Copy-paste didn't work. You can see the scammer above that! And about the similar threads, the recent ones are about him too.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Sorry but evidence is needed.

Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.