1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198058664063 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SirGoose, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirGoose

SirGoose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67759232
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198058664063

Victim profile: 76561198095784193

What happened? Description:
    I made a trade with this guy, it was totally fair.
    When I accepted the offer for some reason my items were send but didn't got any items back.
    I tried to add him to ask what happend but then he blocked me.

He was probably trading duplicated items.​

Provide Evidence:
    Offer has been sent about a fair trade.
    I accepted that offer, it was about a Karambit Safari Mesh (ft) for my M9 Bayonet Bright Water (bs) + P2000 Fire Elemental.
    After the trade has been made, I lost my 2 skins and got nothing back for it.
    Hope he can get a well paid trade ban to learn his lessons.

I'm for sure he did it in purpose because he blocked me direct after the trade.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2016
  2. Inu

Inu TF2Bazaar Owner Retired Staff Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62120987
    Despite popular belief, glitched or bugged items do not exist and duped items do not magically disappear. Do you happen to have a screenshot documenting the trade or a screenshot of the trade offer?

I have also hidden your screenshots for your own safety as your account name was visible.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.