1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198060307061 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Fernidad, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Fernidad

Fernidad New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86870228
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198060307061

Victim profile: 76561198134006185

What happened? Description:
    Befriended for a long time (2-3 weeks) talked consistently, would always join games, initiate conversation. Would occasionally ask for my unusual, I turned them down a few times until I gave in. The first time, he gave it back (which made me trust them more) and after that would always ask repeatedly to take screenshots of outfits he liked the look of. I traded the unusual again, along with 7 scout miscs, 3 Spy miscs (various paints) and a taunt. He explained that he wanted to take screenshots of both classes. Afterwards, he tried to get me to press alt+f4 as well as deleting the chat, changed his name from Tweaking.^ to Blerimi lolaloo (found this because they were in game with me)

I understand this is not a typical "scam" but please VAC ban this account as quick as possible before they transfer items to another account as well as scamming others!

Thank you.​

Provide Evidence:
    First photo: First trade
    2nd, 3rd, 4th: Convo before and after trade.
    5th: The current account state (changed profile pic and name)​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    In order to process this report, we need screenshots of your full inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the profile URL visible. It should span from the day before the trade until today's date. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Fernidad

Fernidad New User

Steam:
    Sorry.

Attached Files:

4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Can you please scroll up and take a screenshot of the very top, most recent trade history?
  5. Fernidad

Fernidad New User

Steam:
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks for your report, marking as ready for review.
    VAC bans are only issued by Valve, and only for cheating in-game. We are not affiliated with Valve in any way, so we can't do that. We maintain a blacklist of known scammers, however, and that will effectively ban them from any servers or trading websites that query our database. What you have here is a fairly standard breach of trade agreement.
  7. Fernidad

Fernidad New User

Steam:
    Sorry for my misunderstanding, thank you very much.