1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198060924281 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ☆Sam Cole☆, Jun 13, 2014.

1. ☆Sam Cole☆

☆Sam Cole☆ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52563579
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198060924281 ()

Victim profile: 76561198065392886

What happened? Description:
    Ok. First of all, this is quite difficult to explain. Not sure if SteamRep covers this kind of case since 2 accounts are involved. xD Anyway, June 8, Atlantium added me to buy a terraria 4 pack but I rejected his offer because I'm not selling the pack for 2 keys and 3 ref. It was for opening a 4 pack. I let people split 4 pack terraria for me for 3 ref + 2 keys collateral (in case they don't know how splitting a pack works and the gifts become untradable for a month). And I'm only asking them half the price (5 keys for the whole pack) as collateral so that those who don't have a lot of keys can afford it. Unfortunately, this guy took my conditions as an opportunity to scam me. After I rejected his offer of 2 keys 3 ref for the pack he asked one of his friends or possibly an alt (Saphiroon) to add me and scam me so his account wouldn't get involved. Saphiroon (76561198050402850) agreed to open the 4 pack for me. He then deleted me immediately after I traded him the gift (screenshot #2). So I left a comment in his profile telling him he's a scammer and he added me back (screenshot #3). He asked me to add Atlantium so I did. And I talked to Atlantium but he refused to give the copies back saying he doesn't care and deleted me once again (screenshot #4). Saphiroon deleted me too after telling me he will convince his friend to give me the gifts back.

Personally, I don't really care about the gifts that I've lost it just sucks that people like these 2 are the reason why traders like me have trust issues. -_- So yea, that's it. Thank you SteamRep. :3​

Provide Evidence:
    1-4 chatlogs. I included screenshots of their profiles. Tagged/nicknamed them "scammer" after they deleted me.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @☆Sam Cole☆.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.