1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198061374527 - (Neutron Unusuals4sale! / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sarg, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Sarg

Sarg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50716526
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198061374527 (Neutron Unusuals4sale!)

Victim profile: 76561198061698781

What happened? Description:
    I was in my steam account when suddenly I got a friend request. He did not post anywhere on his intentions. He just randomly added me!

That friend request was mister Neutron here. He added me to offer on my misty skulls crones that is the only misty crones in the world and is worth about 60 buds. It all seemed okay he offered a secret TC is I added more. I had no problem. Since the TC was 70 buds. I added then a bat katyusha and a terror watt deep cover to get the deal fair. We traded.
    After the trade I asked if it was duped (since I'm not a experienced tf2 trader I didnt check it out). He answered me yes, that it was duped actually.
    A few days later I got noticed that a duped tf2 secret TC is worth around 50 buds. So I talked to him again and asked for a refund. Since 20 buds is a massive difference in a price. He had already sold it and refused to refund.
    What I am here accusing this person is sharking. I hope steam-rep can mark this person.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is the trade. The proof I gave the crones dome for the unusual.
    View attachment 70725

Proof that is duped
    View attachment 70731

Here is the after trade chat.
    View attachment 70727

Here is the part where I demanded a refund.
    View attachment 70729

Attached Files:

2. Neutron

Neutron New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50554399
    Not a scam/shark. Please get your facts straight, simple trading error you made.
  3. Sarg

Sarg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50716526
    Simply trading error? Or as you said "just making profit"?
  4. Neutron

Neutron New User

Steam:
    “Just making profit" that was not referring to you..
  5. Neutron

Neutron New User

Steam:
    This is BS, you accepted the trade then few moments later come back and ask me for a refund. That's not how trading works. I have the rights to say no.

Welcome to tf2
  6. Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.)

Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53805052
    As scummy as it is for Neutron to have gone the way he did, it is your responsibility as a trader to make sure the trade is purely even and fair. There isn't much that can't be done since you didn't research but as always, a SRM/SRA will review this report soon.
  7. DAFISH#got scammed D:

DAFISH#got scammed D: Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69854141
    Refusing to refund a trade is not counting as scamming,he also told you that it was duped.
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Sarg

I'm sorry, but we don't enforce prices at SteamRep. If the accused traded the items as agreed, and you confirmed, then it's not a scam. There was no misrepresentation of price/condition here, so it's not even a shark. Making profit is not a crime. In cases of buyer's remorse like this, it's at the accused's discretion whether they wish to trade back. Because the items were traded as agreed, there is no breach of trade agreement, and therefore no scam occurred. As such, I am rejecting this report.