1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198061507989 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by scarletmemories, Jul 23, 2014.

1. scarletmemories

scarletmemories New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26393910
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198061507989 ()

Victim profile: 76561198013053549

What happened? Description:
    met off cs:go lounge seemed legit had lot's of trades and rep, had nothing on steam rep i agreed to go first because my rep was a little lower and he said he sent the money paypal but never recieved it.​

Provide Evidence:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    SCARLET: hey, how are you today?
    Jykä: Good, although losing 10-3 currently :p
    SCARLET: not ever a good thing lol, gl on turning it around :D
    Jykä: I'm top fragging, but its a team game, so not much I can do
    Jykä: But anyway, 260$ seems reasonable
    SCARLET: happens to me all the time, that's why i won't solo Q anymore, not worth it. and ok, give me a little bit i'm about to take my wife to work and you have a game to turn around and win lol
    Jykä: Alright
    Jykä: Well, didnt manage to turn it around, although we did bring the score closer.
    Jykä: Let me know when you get back
    SCARLET: i'm back and at least you tried XD
    Jykä: Now this game is 14-14
    Jykä: and we are about to lose this round :p
    Jykä: one more round, and we can discuss the bayo
    SCARLET: lol kk
    SCARLET: gl
    Jykä: Well, I died, thats that
    Jykä: and 3vs5, so gg
    SCARLET: :/
    Jykä: Alright, that games over
    Jykä: Didnt lose my rank, at least something good though
    SCARLET: what rank are you?
    Jykä: Nova master, dropped a bit lately
    SCARLET: ah, i'm nova 2 but don't play comps to much
    Jykä: but anyway, $260 seems like a fair price for your bayo
    SCARLET: cool, so i trade a lot but i've never done the whole paypal thing before, what do you need to send the money? just e-mail or what?
    Jykä: Yeah, just your email
    Jykä: You dont even need a paypal account, you can create one from the link you get to your emailö
    Jykä: *email
    SCARLET: ok
    SCARLET: [email protected]
    Jykä: Did you read the comment on the trade I had?
    SCARLET: i did but i don't remember it, i'm going to guess it's about going first.
    Jykä: Yeah :p
    Jykä: I can summarize it. Less rep, less games, smaller level ; going first
    SCARLET: k, nervous as hell but your profile and everything checks out, going to send you a trade offer that way i can screen capture everything and what-not
    Jykä: I'm in-game, send me a message when you send the offer
    Jykä: just dm though, so I can quit when the offer comes
    SCARLET: k sent the offer
    Jykä: Alright, I'm sending the money now
    Jykä: It might take some time to process, but the money has now left my account
    SCARLET: ok, mind me keeping you added in case i come across other things i want to sell or trade?
    Jykä: Uhh sure, although my inventory is pretty much complete soon :p
    SCARLET: never know lol, i trade a lot. anything in particular you are looking for?
    Jykä: Well, I already have stattraks for all my guns, but I might be looking to upgrade them into better looking ones
    SCARLET: ok, i'll keep my eyes open
    SCARLET: how long does it take the money to process and everything? i still haven't gotten an email or anything like that.
    Jykä: Hmm, it was really slow when processing for me, but it's never taken longer than an hour
    SCARLET: kk thanks for answering my questions and everything just the first time doing this and nervous lol
    Jykä is now Offline.​

Attached Files:

2. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42919798
    The steamrep staff team are probably going to need pictures of your full trade history, paypal history, and the full and entire chat agreement. Just going to say what one of the moderators is probably going to ask you to get for them to consider your report. On a side note, don't do paypal transactions especially if they ask you to go first; if anything just request an OFFICIAL steamrep middleman that you got for any kind of paypal transaction. Sorry you lost your stuff!
  3. scarletmemories

scarletmemories New User

Steam:
    thanks for the heads up i appreciate it and ya i'm still kicking myself

Attached Files:

4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Go to your profile page and click on inventory. At the top of the page you will see a More tab. Click that and then click on inventory history. Go to the trade you made with that person and get me a picture of that entire screen.
  5. scarletmemories

scarletmemories New User

Steam:
    just for reference mCe is a streamer and friend i let borrow my knife for his stream you can see his twitch if you would like it's www.twitch.tv/imthebadone. if there is anything else you need just let me know, there isn't a chance of getting my knife back but as long as i can stop someone else from being as foolish as me and getting scammed by this guy then at least i feel better.

Attached Files:

6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  7. rockwithyou.

rockwithyou. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13815056
    too late think he got me too. exact same scenario