1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198062917126 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zamp, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zamp

Zamp New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41760393
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198062917126 ()

Victim profile: 76561198043786514

What happened? Description:
    I recorded all of the events that partake in the Trade. He offered money for my Knife specifically $310. He said he paid the money to Jason Zamp, not my name at all. I provided him the email perfectly. I even show in the video my Paypal profile, and sent him a Screenshot of my Paypal Email.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Zamp

Zamp New User

Steam:
    Actually third image = Paypal balance one is previous, here is the new screenshot

Attached Files:

3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    hi mate , i think your gonna need paypal history (go back one month).
  4. Zamp

Zamp New User

Steam:
    no problem

Attached Files:

• aaa.png
      aaa.png
      File size:
      163.5 KB
      Views:
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  6. Zamp

Zamp New User

Steam:
    any updates?
  7. Zamp

Zamp New User

Steam:
    rest in peace
  8. Zamp

Zamp New User

Steam:
    anyway update?
  9. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Tag people if you want help. Otherwise, bumping just actually puts you back at the end of the queue.
  10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hello @Zamp,

It's important that everyone understand that SteamRep is a small volunteer organization helping a 75-million member community. Not every report will receive a response (and definitely not always right away). Not even Valve can handle all of the community's reports and they have incredible income. We're definitely not going to be able to do the same level of investigation on every individual report and you shouldn't expect that. Even if we tripled our staff, there's simply no volunteer group that can handle such volume and the growth in this scene. (Gone are the days of a mere dozen trade servers to monitor and an in-game TF2 trade window.)

One key thing we prioritize for investigation, though, is the quantity of scam reports submitted against an account. By submitting a report against a repeat offender, you help ensure they do get banned as quickly as possible through the community and provide guidance to other traders on your experience with them. SteamRep provides a public capture of these reports so traders can educate themselves and do better research even if each report can't be analyzed right away. We feel it's better to have these situations logged rather than lost entirely (e.g. if you report a violation on Steam, it helps Valve know quantities, but may not help traders understand what actually happened so they can make their own decisions to protect themselves).
  11. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Without the Steam chat agreement/discussion about the trade we can't continue with this report.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.