1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198064070071 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NuzzyFutts, Sep 13, 2015.

1. NuzzyFutts

NuzzyFutts New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37577047
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198064070071

Victim profile: 76561198035419823

What happened? Description:
    i posted a trade on csgolounge.com. he added me and we discussed. we were going to trade my Factory New Butterfly Knife Slaughter for $280 on paypal. he had an impressive profile and rep that he linked me to. He also linked me a picture of his Paypal transactions. As this was my very first time trading, i didn't know what steamrep was or anything like that. i figured it was all legit. i wanted him to go first, but he insisted i go first so i did. sent him the knife. i asked for payment. we agreed on $280, 140 keys, $2 per key. after about 1 minute he said done. i had provided him with my Paypal link. i checked and saw that i had not received the payment. before i could say i hadn't received it, he had blocked me. i could not take pictures of the chat log because my computer malfunctioned. i checked after and he had a closed reported fake rep thread on the steam csgo rep page.​

Provide Evidence:
    i could not take a screenshot because my PC malfunctioned and it bluescreened before i could do anything. i have been having issues like this for a few days now​

Attached Files:

2. H 1 t z' Y

H 1 t z' Y New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51902171
    OMFG! I am shocked when my friends told me that i got a SR report, this guy is an idiot. I blocked him because he was trying to take his knife back after I payed him for it. He first sold me his knife and then someone offered him a better offer the angel pattern he tried to reverse the trade but i said no which is the reason why i blocked him and he dint show the chat. He never got his PC malfunctioned because he was always always and never went offline because we talked for around 2 days. He is just lying because the other guy offered him 350$ which is 70$ more than mine. If i had the chat i would have shown you. I am attaching the proof of my paypal transaction to him. He is just trying to take his knife back. -_- I request the moderators to review the case and remove this. pp2.jpg
  3. NuzzyFutts

NuzzyFutts New User

Steam:
    What this person is saying are all lies. First of all, that is not even my email address. I have no idea who it belongs to. Secondly, if you look at the date of the transaction, August 10th, that is well over a month ago. I got the knife on the 15th of August, 5 days after this so called transaction. Therefore, this transaction would be impossible. So this report is clearly fabricated. I did not get any other offer of any sort. I can show you my paypal summary as well. It is attached as well as part of my confirmed email address so you can know that the email he sent it to is fabricated by himself

https://gyazo.com/dd2f33cdc5567228278385aa07fc44fb
    https://gyazo.com/77358858c731cfe4cb337c6938a3a4c5

What I am saying is this:
    That paypal "Transaction" is fake and fabricated, as the date is before i even got the knife myself as according to the trade history picture
    And that the person I reported scammed me out of my knife
  4. H 1 t z' Y

H 1 t z' Y New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51902171
    that's because my time and date is f✿✿✿ed up
  5. NuzzyFutts

NuzzyFutts New User

Steam:
    That date and time isn't recorded on your system. It is recorded on Paypal's system and then they use your location for geolocation and using the correct time zone. Stop lying dude
  6. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello @NuzzyFutts,

In order to process this report. We will need your Steam trade history during the period that this incident occurred in.
    To proceed, please make sure that you have your Steam URL address bar available in the Steam Client.

To enable the address bar, follow these instructions:
    1. Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2. On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3. On the new Settings dialog box, select "Settings" and check the box that says "Display Steam URL address bar when available".

Now, we require that you upload screenshots of your trade history as a reply to this thread.

Follow these instructions to upload actionable evidence:
    1. Head to your Steam trade history.
    2. Find the page that the relevant trade is located on.
    3. Take a screenshot of your trade history following the requirements listed below.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - Show the Steam URL in top left.
    - Show the Nickname in top middle.
    - Show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - Show the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You must use the default Steam skin.
    - You may not edit or alter the screenshot in any way.
    - You should exclude your login ID and your Steam Wallet amount.

The evidence you've uploaded in Report: 76561198064070071 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items) is not conclusive enough for the report to proceed.
    Please review SteamRep's Submission Fundamentals.

As of right now you are missing:
    - a screenshot of the initial agreement
    - a screenshot of your payment history

The evidence you've uploaded in Report: 76561198064070071 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items) is not properly formatted.
    Please review SteamRep's Submission Fundamentals.

Screenshot evidence must:
    - contain all relevant information
    - be uncropped
    - be unedited

Please upload the required evidence. Thank you.

It seems that your browser did not validate the extended validation certificate properly. Could you please try to take screenshots from a different internet browser?

The address bar should look like the one of those presented below:

Google Chrome
    [​IMG]

Mozilla Firefox
    [​IMG]

Internet Explorer
    [​IMG]

Best,
    Gentleman
  7. NuzzyFutts

NuzzyFutts New User

Steam:
    Here is the evidence that you required. I have followed your instructions exactly for the screenshots.

As far as the evidence of the chat goes, as Steam does not keep track of chat logs, I am unable to provide those. I was not able to take those originally as my PC crashed.

Anyways, I have provided my payment history on Paypal since the middle of august. It includes the date of the payment to opskins. Also, I have included my purchase history on OPskins. This completely disproves the "supposed" payment that Revengeful Killer took a screenshot of.

Again, I am sorry that I am unable to provide the chat screenshots, it is literally impossible for me to obtain those...

Thank you 5a5c66eb525637a9325e762125b912c3.png 38a5c27374609e987ed90a8a6fc6ce43.png b9e5ac3df7f2920e526ed21266dd10ae.png
    a Gentleman likes this.
  8. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    This report has been marked Ready for Review after some discussion.

Thank you for sending in the report!
  9. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hello @NuzzyFutts,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**