1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198064140819 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Finniespin, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Finniespin

Finniespin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21921149
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198064140819

Victim profile: 76561198004108026

What happened? Description:
    2 Scam attempts.

1. Middleman scam with fake steamrep middleman.
    Info:
    | steamname: Mad-Matt
    | steam3ID: [U:1:55345265]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:27672632
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015610993
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MadMatikus
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198015610993
    2. PayPal invoice scam

Be warned, long wall of text​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence:

Proof of fake middleman
    Proof of invoice scam PayPal
    Proof as in chat​

Attached Files:

2. Finniespin

Finniespin New User

Steam:
    I forgot to mention that he contacted me, because he wanted to buy CS:GO keys using PayPal.
  3. kennyS 3

kennyS 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51937545
    Wow dude :) You actually reported. This i HILARIOUS. Lemme take a look at those pics haha. No seriously. Look at the way he told me to send him the 'money" he was clearly trolling. So i trolled back by sending an invoice. I don't treat non-serious people by being serious. Read first Chat post clearly. He told me to include a 'note' with the payment and put it as a 'gift' from that point on wards, i knew he was trolling me. About the fake middle-man, wasn't a scam attempt. I got scammed multiple times for paying first, so i figured if i secured the items somewhere and pay, i won't get scammed. however that got kicked out of the box and i tried to proceed to payment. He then started trolling as i mentioned above. I trolled back with an invoice, now this is counted as a scam.. with a scam attempt? delete this s✿✿✿. seriously. lol.
  4. kennyS 3

kennyS 3 New User

Steam:
    Sry for double post, but i just saw his second post, well yes fat-head, i wanted to buy keys lol..
  5. Bugafaya

Bugafaya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43308788
    That guy is a scammer. Check my report. :rolleyes:
  6. kennyS 3

kennyS 3 New User

Steam:
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you reported me because you saw this. And you thought it was scam. So technically sending you that picture link was a "scam attempt" ...
    Am surprised this isn't flagged for need more info yet, i mean its clean as sunshine, they guy asked to put a "note" and make it as a gift... clearly trolling me, so i trolled back by making an invoice :D he began calling me a scammer right when i posted a link to my Paypal account picture. Like seriously.. check the URL.. imgur.com isn't a scam website haha. Kids. Get a life.
  7. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Marked as ready for review. An admin will review this shortly.
  8. kennyS 3

kennyS 3 New User

Steam:
    Are you like serious now? Can't you like read the chat? Fully read it? He was trolling me all along. And that "fake middleman" I searched Mad-Matt on steam add friends and added the guy i saw.. Turns out it was a scammer, its pretty much proven through out the chat. However, when we decided to continue to PayPal transaction, he trolled hard, can you see what he wrote? I was so ready to pay, he then brings up this, Add a note of: bla bla, then send it as a 'gift" That's not even an option in PayPal, next thing i knew, my friend pops it telling me whatsup and all i tell him this, and we thought together .. Then we decided to troll the dude back. That's exactly what i did. Sent it as a "gift" as he asked and mentioned the "note" in an invoice, as far as i know, that's the only way you could send a "note " + make it look like a "gift". Please take into consideration i never scammed him in the first place. He added me, from an original post i made on csgolounge.com then there he is lying that I added him. Much logic, look who started talking in the chat lol.

I am extremely serious. At the beginning we were all fine, i mentioned the picture link and he started to go all crazy on me with "scammer, scammer" Please review the link of the picture given. It is utterly disgraceful to think of a legit website, fake scams when you don't spend time looking at the link. Imgur.com is legit. I said it many times now.. Seriously. I was gonna actually pay the guy, he called me scammer for a long time. Then i told him about a middle man which i was tricked into a scammer.. Then i trolled him, is trolling bad? Like i scammed him for any item.. Wow.

Please. Just read the conversation me and him had.. you will see clearly he was trolling hard towards the invoice, and you can see why i trolled back. + in the first place he is the one wanting to scam. Who says send a note with payment? WTF. And clearly read the note, its those kind of notes you find on steam item scams where the guy sends you a fake trade offer as if from Steam Support saying you will receive " x " amount of money if you accept. Wow. Please look at this more sincerely.
  9. Finniespin

Finniespin New User

Steam:
    Look at it this way, in what way do I profit from trolling you?

I've invested in a good steam profile, whichs includes a mid-high steam level, lots of valuable inventory items, (CS:GO skins, steam gift games).
    Regarding the gift payment method, i use this because then you cannot ask for a refund through the PayPal customer service.

If you simply won't like to take the risk no-one is forcing you to do anything. You always have your own right to back off if you don't feel like it.

Also the fact that you still have that fake middleman in your friends list will raise more eyebrows.
    Proof: http://i.imgur.com/cKSWaVE.png
  10. kennyS 3

kennyS 3 New User

Steam:
    Oh really? What will you profit? Maybe just another 50$? I got scammed today, 5 times. Same reason. I go first, they take money and block. Seriously. 50$ + Payments. Guess what? They were all MORE LEVEL THAN YOU, MORE STEAMREP AND REP THAN YOU, MORE COMMENTS ABOUT + REP, MORE CSGOLOUNGE REP. AND ALL SCAMMED ME. SO what would you profit with the stuff you got? mid-high level lol.
    You are only level 45. I had people level 50+ Scam me. Talking about level.. wow. Bare in mind you're the one who asked for a 'note' and mark as 'gift' what the hell kind of trader are you trolling your customers?? Think its funny? Well i trolled you back. Such scam right? wow.
  11. kennyS 3

kennyS 3 New User

Steam:
    Sorry i am talking in an outrageous manner, i just been scammed way too many times, with people higher than you in rep and level, i think the problem is i go big on first trade ( 50$ + )
    I know its got nothing to do with you, am sorry. Bro, i am open to you adding me again to talk this over, i had absolutely no scamming intentions. Just a little joke back replying to your "note" and "gift" .
  12. kennyS 3

kennyS 3 New User

Steam:
    Oh god, just been told by a friend that "gift" just means Family and Friends.. To not include fees, bro i am so sorry, and the moderators, i am sorry, i am inexperienced with PayPal, hence why i got scammed off of 300$ just about before i met Finnie, i was in great panic and did everything in great disorder.. You can check my profile, i only have about 90 hours in CSGO, i am really new to this. Honestly.I sent a message to Finnie to apologize and it is as follows.
  13. ghetto

ghetto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5875108
    I was purchasing some keys off this guy today. I went first paid $90 USD for 50 keys (1.8 per key). His keys aren't trade able till the 29th of December. However, he isn't scamming me. He has apologied a million times, has kept me added and will give me the keys on the 29th. I will keep you informed, however I do not believe he is a scammer at this point.
    kennyS 3 likes this.
  14. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    @kennyS 3

You attempted to bring in a Fake MM and you also send an invoice.

Gift funds is an option. At the very least, sending an Invoice in place of gift funds is an attempt at scamming. Add that to bringing in a fake MM, and I believe there's plenty of suspicion of wrong doing.
  15. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello @Finniespin,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.