1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198064140819 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bugafaya, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Bugafaya

Bugafaya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43308788
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198064140819

Victim profile: 76561198046883304

What happened? Description:
    So, he add me then he want to buy keys from me. He told me that he has money on paypal. When i check his rep on steamrep i found out that he has 1 report. I told him that i cannot transact with him cause of it. He started to get mad at me and insult me. See the pictures below.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. kennyS 3

kennyS 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51937545
    Funny people. Twice now reported for fake reasons. Did i scam you? Nope. I got mad because i just sent http://imgur.com/fXBJ39V this link. This is totally legit. It's a picture of my PayPal balance and some transactions i made. How did you react? You called me a scammer. So i went to rage because this is very dumb. This is a legit link, freaking read what it says, imgur.com is legit. Not scam. Please deny this report. It isn't a scam. Obviously if you read chat, at no point was the trade window opened or asked to, at no point was there an exchange of PayPal information yet.

Thank you.
  3. Finniespin

Finniespin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21921149
    No, I did not add you, you've added me.
  4. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Hello.

Thank you for the report. Please upload your screenshots directly to our forum.

5. Bugafaya

Bugafaya New User

Steam:
    here :D

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      80.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      89.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      84.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      86.6 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      88.9 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      86.6 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      89.9 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      84.8 KB
      Views:
    • 9.png
      9.png
      File size:
      87.4 KB
      Views:
  6. Bugafaya

Bugafaya New User

Steam:
    Sorry for double post @FakeKennyS you didnt scam me but you are attempting to scam me :rolleyes:
  7. kennyS 3

kennyS 3 New User

Steam:
    Ah.. right, attempting when i didn't even mention ANY payments. or even ask for your paypal email and all that. Nice, i am that good of a scammer right? I like visually scam you by sending a legit link to prove my paypal account legit. Wow.
  8. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    The evidence provided does not seem to be conclusive, however, for the time being while the other report is being processed, I'll leave this open to allow for additional condition of a tag.
  9. kennyS 3

kennyS 3 New User

Steam:
    Dude, the other one he called me a scammer right of the bet when i sent a photo like omg man.. its a legit photo not a scam/virus. Then he trolled me for a PayPal payment. So i trolled back.. And this guy, called me scammer when he saw the report, i told him am not, he said ok, i said i wanna give picture, he said i am scammer and flooded my profile comments with "sacm scam scam" Without any evidence at all, we didn't even speak of any transactions.. Such Speculations should have HARD evidence of the actual scam. Put in mind this could really affect my trading life.. I am surprised how far this went.
  10. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello Bugafaya,

Your report was noted for this user, but they were already banned. We've added the situation to our notes as further consideration during an appeal.