1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198067061290 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KappaS ✖, Apr 21, 2015.

1. KappaS ✖

KappaS ✖ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60807611
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198067061290

Victim profile: 76561198081880951

What happened? Description:
    This guys scam me 40 Keys I send it first and he never send me the money via Paypal ! help me please.​

Provide Evidence:
    He scam me 40 Keys !​

Attached Files:

2. ' nighty1z.

' nighty1z. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53397781
    First: this guy leave comment on my csgolounge trade like on screenshot, i added him cause i thinked that he's legit because of his "legit" csgolounge reps (31), but then I realise that he's scammer when i checked his steamrep, also he donated some $$ on csgolounge to get that mark icon like donator, to seems more legit.
    Second: there's our steam chat, pretty enough to see that he's scammer, and that this report is fake. Also his positive reps on steam profile, csgolounge and some sites are fakes, probably posted by friends, alt profiles or whatever is used for them.

also i would like that this report get deleted, its annoying to stay there because of this kid, thanks.

Attached Files:

3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @KappaS ✖ Do you have unedited proof of the trade agreement, particularly screenshots of the conversation in Steam?

We need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.

We need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    • MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    • If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. ' nighty1z.

' nighty1z. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53397781
    can you even check my chat screenshots, if you check you will see that this report is fake...
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    KappaS ✖, you've had plenty of time to provide evidence backing up your claims, so I am processing this report without your input. Should you have solid evidence this scam you're reporting took place, please make an appeal.

Accused provided substantial evidence of their innocence, and reporter's intention to abuse SR reports. Therefore, reporter is receiving a CAUTION for fake reporting, which will be upgraded to a full BANNED tag if it ever happens again.