1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198067632666 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Rop3 94, May 21, 2015.

1. Rop3 94

Rop3 94 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39320763
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198067632666

Victim profile: 76561198038907254

What happened? Description:
    This guy is actually another man and have a this account as a scam account.
    He already have two reports overhere for scamming people and taking out his CS GO items, but i want to report this guy because i saw something strange, and yeap, it is a 100% sure scam try!
    He want to sell "GTA V Global Steam key", i mean, come on, there is only Steam gift for this game and ROCKSTAR SOCIAL CLUB key, not Steam, because this game use third party software to run!
    He have 9 friends only for now, and 2 of that 7 is 999% scammers, that SCAMMED ME ALREADY for CS GO skins before!!!
    I take pictures to prove the evidence about this man that he want to scam someone on Steam...
    And probably he is the guy who scammed me for CS GO skins for GTA V (he have those 2 account, DR. Alexander and Twinke - checked them and write with pencil over them!
    Please, for safety, ban those people. they are for 100% sure 3 scammers, or 1 man with 3 different accounts who want to scam poor and good people for games and money!
    Also, he wrote something on my wall, but there is nothing now, because he is deleted that, and, yeap, thats alert from scammer for me probably to shut up...
    I will not, of course and stay still guys, i hope you will ban them all.
    Cheers!​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Rop3 94

Rop3 94 New User

Steam:
    And yes, on picture "scam attempt" there is a proof that man deleted his thread 20+ minutes ago and write something on my wall and then deleted that comment (i dont read it unforunatelly)...
    He isn't clear however, and yeap, keep up with good work, cheers!
  3. Rop3 94

Rop3 94 New User

Steam:
    And +1 update, he deleted "Dr. Alexandre", the profile who scammed me before for CS GO skins, he deleted him from friend list, now he have 8 friends not 9 and he only have "Twinkie" profile on friend list (which is scammer who scammed me too)!
    skamer.JPG skamer.JPG
  4. Rop3 94

Rop3 94 New User

Steam:
  5. Debonair Killer

Debonair Killer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58946592
    Exactly the same here but instead he took me Batman Arkham Knight

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      261.4 KB
      Views:
  6. Rop3 94

Rop3 94 New User

Steam:
    Sorry to see this, but yeap, this is a scammer and he is trying about 5-6 months only on new release games to steal on Steam official forums all keys and gifts from normal people..
    Just report him and lets hope that admins and Valve will ban this idiot!
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Rop3 94 , the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.