1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198068322438 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by FreeZ1e hc™ [music], Nov 23, 2014.

1. FreeZ1e hc™ [music]

FreeZ1e hc™ [music] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27970972
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198068322438

Victim profile: 76561198016207672

What happened? Description:
    Sigh, been a bad year for me with chargebacks. We added eachother via csgolounge, go figure. We talked for a day before we did the trade so I thought he was legit although I had my doubts. We agreed on 300$ paypal for my Karambit Crimson Web (field-tested). He sent the payment the way I asked and I traded him the knife. Two days later he chargedback.​

Provide Evidence:
    His name was straight flexin' when we traded and the next day he changed it to Eyebrows On Fleek. He had 900 csgo hours, U.S., a bit of rep I was unfamiliar with, and 32 steam level. I know he recently bought a guys ST bayonet slaughter fn and thats over 1000$ so I hope he gets banned quickly.
    I also used these same screenshots for paypal so they might seem dumb down to you guys.​

Attached Files:

2. FreeZ1e hc™ [music]

Steam:
    Forgot the chargeback screenshot

Attached Files:

3. fr0st

fr0st New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26856884
    He did the exact same thing to me but I didn't bother to make a report because I closed off the steamchat before I could take screenshots.

Some evidence though;
    [​IMG]

Chargeback:
    [​IMG]

Looks like he used a different PayPal email/account for both transactions, hopefully he can get SR banned soon.
  4. démodé -J-

démodé -J- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45808360
    can you two give me the picture from resolution center? i might be able to assist you as i got scammed in a similar way and learned my lesson.
  5. FreeZ1e hc™ [music]

Steam:
    Not sure exactly what youre looking for

Attached Files: