1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198069813252 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Truthy, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Truthy

Truthy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:90796844
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198069813252

Victim profile: 76561198141859417

What happened? Description:
    After talking to this guy about trading my bayonet slaughter for Steam wallet codes and him offering no protection, he openly admits he was trying to scam me, and he will continue to scam others.​

Provide Evidence:
    He openly admits to trying to scam me.​

Attached Files:

2. HyperToe™

HyperToe™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54773762
  3. HyperToe™

HyperToe™ New User

Steam:
    Prior to this you wanted me to add $10 worth of skins even before the trade; and while I don't have proof for this, you should honestly be ashamed of yourself.

I've dealt with many scammers and attempted scammers. Believe me I'm not that type of dude.

Good luck to you,
    Hyper.
  4. Truthy

Truthy New User

Steam:
    Thats awesome man! But before you try to come out and say your not a scammer, you might want to not openly say it after i didn't fall for your fake scam xD lmfao
  5. Space

Space New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30653219
    This pisses me off. I've put several scam attempts here and NONE of them have even been looked at, some dating back to 2 years. Yet this 1 line sarcastic joke taken seriously causes a ban!?

That doesn't even make sense.
  6. Space

Space New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30653219
    Also I know neither of these people. Just to make that clear.
  7. Truthy

Truthy New User

Steam:
    Btw dumbf✿✿✿ he was caught scamming before lol, my report didnt get him scammed. Do your research before you flip the f✿✿✿ out on a random stranger
  8. HyperToe™

HyperToe™ New User

Steam:
    Wow, it's been a while since I've reviewed this thing, an I'm going to try and give my account through the eyes of someone who hasn't come back to it for 170+ days.

Firstly, I wanted this kid's knife and I offered steam wallet codes for it, which I get pretty cheap off of e-bay. (You should see some of those prices.) Around market price; I was just looking for a good knife at the time.

Since most people don't really get offers with them, I thought he'd be hesitant at first as most are when given steam codes. But, as I say in the first picture, I had way too much to have to even ATTEMPT to scam a knife let alone ANYTHING off of someone.

And my steamrep ban is not for scamming, it's for trading with scammers my good sir. I had a lot of good offers for cash, and would normally get stuff for 70% off, but I never realized it was scammed. Nowadays, I realize that that was a bad idea, and should've seen it and realized I was trading with scammers earlier.

Now trading with scammers and actually scamming are two different things. Here, it had nothing to do with a scam, it had to do with the fact that I had steam codes and this kid wanted to try and make a quick buck off me by trying to run with a redline ak + awp or whatever it was since it's been literally half-a-year since I've laid eyes on this report.

I've never been reported for scamming before this, and I hope that the steamrep admins on here can realize that I was trying to do a trade, and it ended badly because some kid wanted to make a quick $8 off me or set up this report. It's a shame.

Thanks,
    Hyper
  9. HyperToe™

HyperToe™ New User

Steam:
    I would love a review of this or this to be done completely as it ruins my reputation whenever I try and trade for real money now, 2-3 days after the lift of my ban.

It's excruciatingly painful to talk to someone for an hour about a transactions to see I'm " cautioned " on steamrep.

Thanks,
    Hyper.
  10. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks for the report - Moving this to review.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Despite the accused colorfoul history, I don't see enough merit on this report to follow with a tag or a caution; reason is that in the endline the user used was being sarcastic, nor either side seem to be lining into a scam; besides we don't deal with "codes".

That being said, any other report that comes up with evidence will be dealt more harshly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.