1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198069822981 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nermal, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nermal

Nermal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11957831
    You have zero proofs of your statements. You never send me any offer, messaged me on reddit or on SteamRep. Instead you claimed, even in this tread(sic!), that you did not stole the items :). You have no evidence, no screenshots of conversations, trade offer screenshot, etc. You change your version every couple days, trying desperately to avoid a ban for a scam that you did commit.

Dont forget, that I also have other screenshots of your messages, where you attack me on personal basis. Recently you got banned again from reddit for 14 days. How long do you think your next ban will be, if I send those to admins?
  2. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54778626
    No proofs? Ok, ok. Last time I say this. Proofs are already in your screenshots, in my messages, and reddit staff agrees you are being unreasonable with this report. I am just going to ignore that when I see this "no proofs" anymore.

Never send any offer? Didn't I JUST say that I couldn't send an offer because you blocked me, and the 2 times I actually didn't get blocked I was removed within the hour? How was I supposed to send an offer?

Never messaged you on Reddit or Steamrep? Dude, you even screenshotted my message. What?!

I didn't steal the items? You're damn right.

No evidence? Same as above, I'll even copy paste it for you. Ok, ok. Last time I say this. Proofs are already in your screenshots, in my messages, and reddit staff agrees you are being unreasonable with this report. I am just going to ignore that when I see this "no proofs" anymore.

Personally attack? I would love to see this myself. The most I've done is correct your grammar so I can understand what you're trying to somehow still argue. I got banned for commenting on your thread, after our incident. Childish on my part, so I paid the price. I get unbanned in about 10 hours from this post, it had next to no effect on me.

Seriously, what are these personal attacks? I think the admins here would benefit from seeing this too.
  3. Nermal

Nermal New User

Steam:
    Reddit admins agreed, that you stole those items. They lifted your ban temporarily, stop lying.

You have absolutely zero evidence. You had 5 days from the day of fraud to send me those items, and you did nothing. Your first messages in this thread was disputing my claim to those items, so you never wanted to send me them back. You were only forced to offer this as a part of fraud resolution by reddit admins weeks after your scam occurred.
  4. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
    I didn't have 5 days though, I had less than 24 hours to try and contact you to get this resolved before a report went up. In that time, you deleted me twice and didn't even give me a chance to reason.

As seen here, you posted your Reddit ad on the 3rd of September, 2016. https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe...steam_level_service_1_key_6_sets_w_csgo_keys/

I commented within 2 minutes of you posting. This report went up on the 3rd of September, 2016. Where is the 5 days?

I commented on this report on the 5th of September, adding you once again, and explaining that I didn't steal anything and was willing to give you those free emotes.
    As seen there, I commented on the 5th. That is at the most, 2 whole days that I was unaware of this report.

Also, the ban is permanently lifted until you agree to accept the emotes. All messages were sent on my own will, only the final Reddit message was required for me to send it to you, as seen with my chat with the mods here: http://i.imgur.com/cPDAuRY.png

My tempban is also removed, and have posted twice on the subreddit already, and there's no reason for me to be banned in the future because you are being unreasonable about this report.

Might I add my third message was about sending items back, sent on the 6th of September, 3 days after the report was made. We're not even at 5 days yet.
    As seen there. "Just send me an offer for all the items that were from my crafting with your stuff and I'll send it over."

So, proved wrong again. I tried, as seen in the message I sent 3 days after our original trade, that I was in compliance to return the items. I would've said the same in a Steam chat if you didn't immediately delete me from your list after being added, and then blocked me after two times.
  5. Nermal

Nermal New User

Steam:
    You did not contact me during first 24 hours or add me to give me back the items you stole. You added me 2-3 days later, and never messaged me or any reddit or SteamRep mods. It is pretty clear because I filed report on 4th, and your first message in tread was on 6th. You only try to resolve this after realising, that you are banned from posting on reddit. I was not going to have a private conversation with you, because of your immature behaviour and the fact that you are a scammer, and I clearly stated it from the beginning.

There are also a screenshots of the chat between us, that show you had absolutely zero intension of giving back items you stole immediately. You intended to keep thos items for yourself. In the beginning of the SteamRep thread you were also disputing my claim (see in the start of this tread).

Like it or not, the evidence that I presented already got you banned on reddit. Your ban on reddit is lifted temporarily, until SteamRep admins decide to provide verdict. Right now you are arguing on technicalities that don't matter, but this is your own choice of defence.
  6. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
    Remember when I added you, you responded "What?" while I was at school, and then deleted me before I could respond? Yeah, me too. That was the same day of this report. How has anything I have done immature? I have clearly argued my side and so have you, I don't find any immaturity in this, nor is that the point of this report or any reason to not converse with others.

In the beginning I was also in full compliance with giving you the free emotes and such, although I still to this day do not believe that I am a scammer or deserve to have that sort of tag.

You realize that anyone with an SR report gets banned on Reddit, right? Until it is resolved, or in my case, because you would not accept the free stuff.

This whole report was made upon technicalities, don't be hypocritical. I still find it ironic how you don't even stand by the grounds that you made this report upon.
  7. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
    To wrap this up, I think both sides have brought fair amount of reasoning and evidence, and I leave this in the hands of the mods and admins to decide from here on out. I have nothing more to say, it has come to the point where we are just repeating everything we say to each other to try to strengthen our points. For now, I don't have anything else to say in this report and will leave it up to the mods, who I assume don't like this daily bumping.

If I am found guilty, I would love some reasoning as to why, if I am not, I would also love some reasoning. No matter the outcome, Nermal, I will still give you those emotes that you are in dire need for (only from me, not anyone else you trade with though!)

Thanks to all who read this whole report.

Regards,

speeKz-
  8. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    This is very different from the broken agreement reports we usually look at. I've been assigned to process this report so I'll also justify SR's evidence-based decision-making for the public record.

Unless there is compelling counter-evidence produced by the accused or another involved party, we generally review broken agreement reports based on a few key pieces of evidence: initial agreement, proof of first completed transaction or failure of, and proof of following completed transactions based on the initial agreement or failure of.

In this case, the initial agreement was established through two stages:

1. The Buy/Sell Post made by the victim (the seller), clearly stating that after the initial trade, another transaction must be made wherein the accused (the buyer) must trade back 'emotes' and 'backgrounds' produced from the crafting of the cards that were traded in the initial sale.

2. The chat agreement where a modification was made to the parameters set in the original Buy/Sell Post, wherein the buyer established that they would like to keep 5 emotes and 2 backgrounds from the emotes and backgrounds created from the crafting of the cards involved in the trade. It should be noted that the seller agrees with the modifications to the original agreement, and that the buyer reaffirms their knowledge that they would need to return all the emotes and backgrounds save for the ones they chose to keep based on the modification to the original agreement.

Now, we can establish that the buyer needs to return all emotes and backgrounds created from the crafting of the traded cards back to the seller, save for 5 emotes and 2 backgrounds of the buyer's choosing.

The evidence of a successful the initial trade (cards from seller to buyer) was provided to us in the thread, and the accused has not denied that the trade was successful.

The most critical piece of evidence in this report comes next, a breach in the modified agreement on the part of the accused, wherein the accused decides to keep more than 5 emotes and 2 backgrounds, instead choosing to also keep "the dupes and a few extras that i rly liked".

In the case of this report, it is clear that a breach of a trade agreement was made, and that the original (and modified) agreements were agreed upon and reaffirmed by both parties before the first trade took place. The specifics about what needs to be returned don't matter so long as there is evidence of the accused admitting to breaching the trade agreement. There is enough evidence to proceed to a final evaluation by an admin on staff.

It should be noted that the accused claims that no one can "reserve the right for free items". This is an attempt to divert attention from the fact that the accused agreed to and reaffirmed their agreement and knowledge of the requirements of the victim before conducting the trade. Items, free or not (SR doesn't debate about the price of items, only on who they belong to), were not traded over to the victim and the accused openly admits to breaking from the agreement made.
  9. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Nermal,

Based on the evidence presented in Report: 76561198069822981 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items), I have marked this thread for further review.
    We appreciate the time you took in order to file this report. Thank you.

Best,
    Gentleman
  10. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @speeKz- ツ Has any attempt to resolve this been done prior to this date since Oct or the last post by you or the OP?
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    After some consideration and time of the report - will be archiving report as the accused has from what I can gather offered to correct the situation. The situation itself is unique.. unique that you have no idea what you will craft or get from Valve's crafting lotto - the agreement may state certain things but what if the craft never created them?
    The original deal on reddit never specified these conditions but again conditions that are luck of the draw. Not saying the accused was completely innocent - there were certainly some issues thru the whole situation - a situation that should have never been agreed upon to start with. Amends were offered nearly a year ago and should have been settled at this point.

A private note may be added to the accused in the event something else should arise.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.