1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198070632466 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by STiX, Sep 30, 2014.

1. STiX

STiX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21170558
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198070632466

Victim profile: 76561198002606844

What happened? Description:
    As you can see from the logs, I received an offer on my recently purchased knife.
    Being cautious, I advised I would only accept a community-recognised middleman to facilitate the deal.

I was then added by a familiar Counter-Strike player I've played with in the past. Naturally I was cautious as often people fake friend profiles to garner a false-level of trust. However, I was able to validate the user after he referenced an in-game action (negev rush) and validated his Facebook profile and URL as being what I've known them to be.

I then traded the knife, with a discussed expectation of a return.
    Following such, I was immediately blocked by both users.

Whilst I understand Steam Support does not settle out-of-trade-window trade disputes, it is quite apparent from the evidence supplied that I was scammed and these users will likely do the same to other community members. I was immediately blocked, preventing any further discussion from occurring for them to hold up their end of the bargain.

I'm assuming the knife has been transferred to an alternate account at this point in time.
    I'd like to request Steam Support to trade-ban both users and reverse the transactions so as for me to receive my knife back.​

Provide Evidence:
    See attached.​

Attached Files:

2. STiX

STiX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21170558
    I know you guys aren't Steam Support, I just forgot to remove some of the content from my Steam Support ticket :p