1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198072838356 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ᴾUᴺd4tᴾu$$y #GSWarriors, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198072838356

Victim profile: 76561198203779784

What happened? Description:
    Trade initially started out as an item trade. (I would trade my unusual for his unusual). The Victim (PuNd4TPu$$Y) then stated that cash would be accepted as well. I proceeded to go first for him (it was personally my fault, I was tired) and he ran with the unusual.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    I had traded with this user before, we proceeded to greet each other.
    [​IMG]
    After stating I would take cash, I asked him if he wanted to use a SR OMM but he refused. I recall hearing his name from a post on BackPack.tf in which he helped fundraise money for a charity.
    [​IMG]
    We agreed on the price, I trade him the unusual and he gives me 10 keys (it was part of the deal). I then get a pop-up saying he attempted trade scams, dismissed it anyway.

[​IMG]
    Here I trade the hat.
    [​IMG]
    The actual trade history.
    [​IMG]
    His profile picture.
    [​IMG]
    Here are the old conversations form yesterday that I could salvage
    [​IMG]
    Never recieved the money or have I gotten a reply from the user.

The user was continously changing his name throughout the process in which I was pming him. Steam deletes conversations after a while, so I took a picture of the chats that still show up from my history and my paypal. (He was still online and was changing his name continously, meaning he wasnt afk and was ignoring my pleas).

Uploaded all photos but 2 due to the uploading cap below.​

Attached Files:

2. Here are the other images that I couldnt upload due to the cap.

Attached Files:

3. Crisiscore

Crisiscore New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56286314
    It was all a misunderstanding, I've contacted him and talked to him about it. We'll be finding a way to settle it soon.
  4. I'd still like the report to be fully investigated, the Accused can have his mark removed once it is resolved.
  5. Edit: Don't apply a mark on CrisisCore yet, he has worked out a deal with me to refund me.
  6. Resolved.
  7. Crisiscore

Crisiscore New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56286314
    We have already settled this issue, It was a misunderstanding, and has been resolved. Can an admin please delete this thread thank you. :)
  8. I would not like this thread to be closed, there have been new issues that surfaced up today.
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - this user is already banned/tagged - nothing more we can do to them.
    Should you come across a user like this again upon checking them when you accept as friends, its best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.
    Due to the amount of offenses already listed on this users profile, we won't be listing any thing more.
    Report will be archived for future reference.
    Again you can always report the user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.