1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198074446086 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Killua lft hl spy, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Killua lft hl spy

Killua lft hl spy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57596284
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198074446086

Victim profile: 76561198075458297

What happened? Description:
    So a guys called Amber randomly added me and I asked why. I was LFT at this moment and he said he was a competitive player and wanted to help me find a team. We talked for a bit and he eventually brought up that he liked brokering for friends. I didn't know what this was at the time, and I asked. He said it was basically someone giving him their items, and then he trades up from them and gets profit, for people who were too lazy to do it themselves. We talked more about broking, and we came to the conclusion that he would try to trade up using my items, to obtain an unusual law, and give the law to me again. I wanted assurance that this was legit, so he made two of his friends add me. They told me it was legit. Amber later sent me the trade offer, and I accepted. After I accepted and he got my items, his friends blocked me, and Amber blocked me as well, without giving me the items back.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here you can see that we decided he was gonna trade up for an unusual law.​

Attached Files:

2. Killua lft hl spy

Killua lft hl spy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57596284
    I accidently clicked submit. Please ignore this report.
  3. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Killua lft hl spy
    As a new updated report has been created, we are now archiving this report.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.