1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198075249634 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Chinese Triad, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Chinese Triad

Chinese Triad New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57082096
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198075249634

Victim profile: 76561198127173108

What happened? Description:
    Victim is not victim it's the fake middleman since there are 2 scammers

This is a multiple report.
    I want to report this guy for
    -Paypal scam attempt
    -Impersonating with intend to defraud
    -Fake Middleman Scam
    -Fake rep

First of all, i didn't get scammed because i am clever and this guy is not.

1. Paypal Scam Attempt.
    So i wanted to sell my karambit for 180€ to this guy and then we talked ...
    he wanted me to go first because he has more rep and s✿✿✿ like me but i didnt trust him from the beginning and everytime i ask him for something important like his paypal ID he ignored it everytime and changes the thema. When i asked for his paypal email to check its age and if its verified he said as excuse ''trading kids reported him so he doesnt want to give me it because hes afraid i do the same'' which makes totally no sense to me.
    2. Impersonating with intend to scam
    He suggested then to use a middleman and when i randomly clicked on the show aliases i saw that he has the exact name like Penguin the Fluffy which trading videos i watched some days ago. And everythign penguin mentioned in the video matches 1:1 with that scamming guy. As excuse he said he ''randomly'' took that name and then ''Steam Admins'' said he must change his name. When i asked him for these ''steam admins'' he did change the thema and looked for a bad excuse, etc. It's totally sure that he stole Penguins name with intend to defraud, not because he ''liked'' his name or whatever bullshit he was talking about.
    3. Fake Middleman scam.
    So his totally legit middleman does've a pending report on steam.
    I don't have anything to add here.
    Report this f✿✿✿tard as well please
    http://steamrep.com/search?q=http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127173108/
    Additional: Fake rep.
    Since these guys are scammers, i bet the +rep is faked as well. Especially for the first guy.
    When i asked him for his trade history he said he ''cant upload pics''. And i saw a guy who DOESNT EVEN OWN COUNTERSTRIKE GLOBAL OFFENSIVE commenting on his profile that he ''sold a karambit stained via paypal to him''.

That's it, steamrep. I didnt get scammed, report this f✿✿✿tard and everyone according to him. Even if thats just one of his alts.​

Provide Evidence:
    Everything in the screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. Chinese Triad

Chinese Triad New User

Steam:
    Part 2 of the screenshots

Attached Files:

3. Chinese Triad

Chinese Triad New User

Steam:
    Oh, noticed how all his expensive items on his alt ''the middleman'' and his scamming account The Mark are gone? Such a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ ✿✿✿✿✿✿.
  4. Chinese Triad

Chinese Triad New User

Steam: