1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198075751573 - (Sung / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fair, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fair

Fair New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61511122
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198075751573 (Sung)

Victim profile: 76561198083287973

What happened? Description:
    I made Steam Offer 3keys for CSGO Gift, 2rare - found the offer in www.dota2lounge.com

forgot to add CSGO Gift...About to cancel the trade and He "QUICKLY ACCEPTED"

Asked for CSGO Gift 2nd time but he IGNORED me and OFFLINE / REMOVED / BLOCKED

who want to trade 3keys for 2rare?​

Provide Evidence:
    i didnt manage to screenshot the chat since i close the chat.. and since he removed me, i cant get the chat log back.

all i have is the trade that was done.. which is my 3keys for 2 off his rare without CSGO gift.​

Attached Files:

2. Sung

Sung New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57742922
    He sent me steam offers and report me ? LOL nice trader

[​IMG]
  3. Fair

Fair New User

Steam:
    then give me back my 3keys and i shall return your 2rare.. why would i scam you? i am the one getting scammed here... u just taking advantage due to my mistake.. i was going to cancel the trade... then why u removed me and block and offline after the trade is done..i did mention i forgot to add Csgo gift in the trade. Now its you call..
    u want to return my keys or give what was rightfully mine(csgo gift)? accept my "friend request" in steam and we sort this before it gets worst... STOP PLAYING JOKE!! Unblock me and Accept My Request... I DARE YOU TO POST OUR CHAT HISTORY!! where its said 3key, 2rare for CSGO!! I DARE YOU.
  4. Sung

Sung New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57742922
    Trade cant back .:(
  5. Fair

Fair New User

Steam:
    Dont Joke with me buddy, The way i see this.. you got two OPTIONs. Unblock me and Approve Friend Request

1. Return All the 3keys, and i return Your 2 rare.. No LOST / No Damage Reputation.
    2. Be FAIR, and trade CSGO with me and we both part our way.. Both Party Win / Drop report

If you Choose to Ignore me and keep saying I made that trade due to my mistake
    1. i Shall Report you.
    2. -Reputation you.

Cons:
    Post the CHAT HISTORY before we made that "mistake" Deal

Your Call...
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Sorry but the screenshot of the chat agreement is vital for this case.

Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.