1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198076216862 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Talai, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talai

Talai New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73753460
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198076216862

Victim profile: 76561198107772649

What happened? Description:
    Scammer contacted me on CSGOLounge, and said that he would buy my knife and Guardian skin through PayPal. After I added him and gave him my PayPal email he told me that I needed to go first. I went through with it because of his many pages of positive reputation. However, as soon as I sent the offer he blocked me. I know this was stupidity on my part... I didn't really think it through. Hopefully somebody else can avoid this guy from my mistake at least.​

Provide Evidence:
    I don't have much evidence since I closed out the chat without taking a screenshot, but here's my inventory history and proof that he's blocked me (and keeps changing his profile).​

Attached Files:

2. ReMuS

ReMuS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57975567
    what the f✿✿✿, dude i send your money, 100E.. like you said, if you give me wrong email its your problem,sry....

Steam rep you can see thag in this screenshot, he tell me want 100E and after the trade i send money and i delete this guy...i hope you will take a good decizion.

http://i.imgur.com/mpqIBIB.jpg .. whay you make, if you have money now, want to ban me and take my money, this guys from today, horrible :).
  3. Talai

Talai New User

Steam:
    If what you say is true then unblock me so that we can talk it out.
  4. Talai

Talai New User

Steam:
    Besides, it was 100 USD, not Euros.
  5. ReMuS

ReMuS New User

Steam:
    i'm not now at home but tomorrow i will unblock you and we can talk ... what i make, i lose 100E now .. wtf dude.....
  6. Talai

Talai New User

Steam:
    Fair enough, I'll PM you.
  7. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    I don't see the point in blocking a user?....
  8. Talai

Talai New User

Steam:
    Thank you for recognizing that. I'm pretty sure he's just trying to make excuses to protect his account...
  9. ReMuS

ReMuS New User

Steam:
    Dude i'm streamer and when i remove one user from my friend list automatic i don't want him back, no?... my english is s✿✿✿ but take it logicaly and you will understad... :) .. tommorow when i go home i unblock this user and i put here the screenshots with conversation, he give me a email for send money on paypal, i send money and i put the massage in chat " Name send 100E on "Emai;" ^ ... take logic dude, you think i gonna lose my account for 100E like he said.. i have steam lvl 40, with this 100E i can't make a new steam with this lvl... :) you can check my steam history trade. i bought 100+ items with money and all works good..and mby expensive items ... why i don't scam 300+euro if i scamm, i scam 100E?.. srsly

@Talai, we speek tomorrow when i go home...

Best regards : ReMuS .
  10. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.