1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198076323636 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by cruihao, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cruihao

cruihao New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50935325
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198076323636

Victim profile: 76561198062136378

What happened? Description:
    i wanted lina
    he wanted my golden am bashers, wk immortal, fall set, and 10 commons
    agreed on wk, set and common to go first,
    readily agreed, after trade, question and proves in pictures, guy goes silent. how cheap​

Provide Evidence:
    i wanted lina
    he wanted my golden am bashers, wk immortal, fall set, and 10 commons
    agreed on wk, set and common to go first,
    readily agreed, after trade, question and proves in pictures, guy goes silent. how cheap​

Attached Files:

• 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      84.9 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      80.7 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      78.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      73.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      78.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      72.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      79.9 KB
      Views:
    • 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      78.5 KB
      Views:
    • Untitled.png
      Untitled.png
      File size:
      68.2 KB
      Views:
  2. MIC 3

MIC 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58028954
    I am the accused. I am innocent. I will upload proof shortly including Victim testimonials. Chat screencap and reddit post.
  3. MIC 3

MIC 3 New User

Steam:
    I am here to proof my innocence. This is a false report by a bitter individual who I called out for scamming. PS: I did not go silent.

Here is the story:

We meet on Reddit. The original deal settled was His Winterblight + Golden Bashers (unbundled) + 1 random fall compendium set + 10 random drops FOR My Lina - Bewitching Flare Set.
    Consider Lina Bewitching Flare set is not tradable currently (22/11/2015) we decide that it would be best that He would give me 10 items + 1 random fall set + WK winterblight immortal first. I would then hand him my Lina Bewitching Flare set. And at last in the end he would give me his Golden Bashers. Deal Done.

Here is where the complexity began. Upon receiving receiving the 10 items + 1 random fall set + WK winterblight. I discovered an unconfirmed report on his steam rep page:

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198062136378-dota2-dota2-items.115083/

The report accused him of scamming Lina bewitching Flare set. Upon realizing this. I began to question him of this report, which was given the following answer: "that was resolved - it was a steam error - servers were down - he got it the next day - i kept him in my friends list till he got his items". In doubt, I decide to ask Reddit in this thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dota2Trade/comments/3ttj95/q_is_this_guy_a_scammer_can_i_take_a_risk/

Listening to the Redditors. I learned that this is a common scam tactic. I then added the person who filed the unconfirmed report for comments. Which he clearly stated "He scammed my lina set - And then - He blocked me" http://imgur.com/ixezfU2 [​IMG] This is a shameless scammer.

All while this is going. He pesters me with messages, threatens to file me a report if I don't go through with the trade and accusing me of scamming (ROFL). He seem to believe he has provided adequate proof of his legitimacy by linking me an ult account as if claiming by checking this inventory I would see the items in question has being successfully traded after all (A completely Joke). With the past victim testimonials, Reddit comments and the lies he spoke in mind. I deem this person A scammer and called him out. I stopped the deal and promise I will return his items when the trading restriction ends (7 days).

My Appeal
    I have not scammed the accuser and do not intent to keep his items. This is a dangerous individual (Scammer) who take advantage of the innocent and shamelessly continue his heinous crimes. Luckily I as able to avoid being scammed in time. DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON

Below is the screen caps of the conversations.
  4. MIC 3

MIC 3 New User

Steam:
  5. MIC 3

MIC 3 New User

Steam:
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @cruihao can you provide evidence showing a trade did in fact happen that you did in fact trade items to the accused? Please make sure you do not edit any screen shots and upload directly to this thread please not any 3rd party locations. Thanks!
  7. cruihao

cruihao New User

Steam:
    yes sure no prob. these are the trade history and the set and immortal is still in his acc.

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @cruihao Again - do not edit any of the screen shots - make sure to include the URL at the top - that "trade" screen shot is edited and does not show a URL at the top.
  9. cruihao

cruihao New User

Steam:
    Alright. Give me like 2 days. Im currently doing military duty. Will show unedited photos in 2 days
  10. vba

vba New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25726353
    I am victim so to proof i'm not lying everything is truth
  11. vba

vba New User

Steam:
    He scamed my set hmm u wanna say anything cruihao??
  12. vba

vba New User

Steam:
    Check his inventory my lina set still in his inventory... scammer should be ban
  13. MIC 3

MIC 3 New User

Steam:
    1: This guy is online right now in his alt account 25/11/2015 Don't try to run. PROOF (God is his alt): http://imgur.com/BLJN0RL

2: The accusation states I went "silent" after trading "golden am bashers, wk immortal, fall set, and 10 commons". In other words. He implies after a deal agreed. I scammed all of the items above and refuse to reply/block him. This is ludicrous.

As I explained above. The deal was canceled midway due to me discovering He is actually a frequent scammer via the existing steam rep report on his page by user : vba (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011718434/) Talking to the user I now know I am dealing with a scammer. I ceased all activity with him immediately and said :
    PS: I have asked his past victim to comment here and to validation his crime.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  14. vba

vba New User

Steam:
    image.jpg

Anything to say cruihao ??
  15. MIC 3

MIC 3 New User

Steam:
    UPDATE:

As promised. Should I find you a scammer I will return the items you gave me during the exchange. I have just sent trade for the 10 random items. WK immortal and Bat rider set will be available to trade on 06 dec and 01 jan respectively.
    http://imgur.com/IFB4pl0

Attached Files:

16. MIC 3

MIC 3 New User

Steam:
    It's over the time period. Do you anything to say "cruihao"?
    During this time the user has being using his account. I'm sure this person is simply stalking time. A coward who wouldn't dare defend himself in public.

Dear mod: Can I get a status update from you please.
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    We don't like to react to quick on reports around the holidays such as tomorrow is a US holiday...people are busy. I will be patient for another day or so to see if Op can provide me what I asked for before I decide the reports fate.
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @cruihao Please follow up Thanks!
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @cruihao You have 48hours to follow up before I archive the report due to lack of evidence.
  20. MIC 3

MIC 3 New User

Steam:
    I think it's time to clear my name.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.