1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198077291179 - (vitya- / [None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Boss, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boss

Boss New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83337853
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198077291179 (vitya-)

Victim profile: 76561198126941435

What happened? Description:
    A guy named vitya- added me and asked me to join with his team on tournament, I didn't felt suspicious about him because he had a normal rep and good profile on steam. He asked me to download "http://mumblesoftware.pro/" so i can communicate with his team and requested by their organizers to install it, he even asked me to join in their lobby. So i noticed that he was trying to hijack my account because I made a research about this mumble software on google and the link doesn't match on the original, recently i also heard a report relating to this thread about fake mumble software. He immediately remove me and kicked me on the lobby without any words because he thinks i already knew their dirty tricks and which means they are really a confirmed scammer/hijacker.​

Provide Evidence:
    The screenshots are my evidences that this guy wants to hack my account using fake mumble software along with his accomplice. I could not give the steam link of his accomplice because the lobby leader immediately remove me but i can provide a screenshots on their lobby​

Attached Files:

2. Boss

Boss New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83337853
    Don't Click the link! I have no idea it was clickable but don't click it, because that's a fake software.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @Boss.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will review this ASAP.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We no longer accept reports dealing with hijacking/phishing/hacking -Due to change of Policy

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

You can report the user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.