1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198078223824 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by srchua, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srchua

srchua New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46404977
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198078223824

Victim profile: 76561198053075682

What happened? Description:
    He showed me that he had a good steam reputation on steam rep and told me that since i did not have a reputation on my steam account. he told me that i should go first and after i traded him the item he deleted me off steam and skype.​

Provide Evidence:
    the pictures shows the full chat and shows that he kept on asking me for more items after i traded him​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @srchua Please provide another screen shot of your trade inventory history - this time open with a web browser to ensure you are showing the URL at the top and also move your mouse pointer over the users name so it prompts the hypertext overlay. Next I need a unedited screen shot of whatever payment method was to be used.
  3. srchua

srchua New User

Steam:
    adwa.png dwdw.png
    dbs is a singapore bank and he was going to pay by bank transfer during the call all he said was give me your AK now and i told him its not for sale since the only thing he requested for at the start of the deal was my flip knife doppler and right after that he ended the call. and when i called him back he told me that his skype crashed and he said he had no time and wanted my ak. When i told him my ak was not for sale, he ended the call and deleted me off him friend list adwa.png dwdw.png
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @srchua Thanks for the inventory shots - I'm not exactly sure why your posting skype images as that isn't something we would accept. What payment method was agreed upon to use?
  5. srchua

srchua New User

Steam:
    Bank transfer
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @srchua Ok well if the amount of $200 was promised will need to verify that the funds were not received and if you are/were using a bank account I'm unsure how you will show that or will want to show that.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @srchua Please follow up you have 48hours to do so.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Archiving report due to lack of followup/evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.