1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198078886271 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Em9, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Em9

Em9 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77055746
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198078886271

Victim profile: 76561198114377220

What happened? Description:
    Accepted an offer from this person, he said he'd give me the rest of the 3 keys when they were tradable on Tuesday. On Tuesday he deleted and blocked me instead.​

Provide Evidence:
    I accepted an offer of person above. He offered a Circling Heart Medic's Mountain Cap + 9 keys for my Amaranthine Whoopee Cap. We pubbed a little with each other whilst he got his items together and after that we proceeded to trade. During the trade, he realised 3 of his 9 keys were untradable yet as he did not wait long enough after buying it and requested to give them to me separately. Being the idiot I am, I decided to trust this person and let him wait until Tuesday to give me the rest of the keys. Now that it's Tuesday, I found out that he unfriended me and blocked me, and also blocked my alt which I used to attempt to contact him afterwards. Although this is only 3 keys and I am not upset about it, I would like to report this person for his awful behaviour and also stab him in the eye. Trust me, I am not upset. ;) Thank you for your time.​

Attached Files:

2. Em9

Em9 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77055746
    This user has resolved the problem by returning the three keys, so I would like to delete this report.

Evidence:
    3 - nsm7C9T.png 1 - 8eGxspb.png 2 - CQ0ORUI.jpg
  3. Blaze 5

Blaze 5 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59310271
    Previously I have taken 3 keys for this person. I was told that if I wanted to be unbanned, I must return those 3 keys and that is what I have done. This person and I have resolved the situation so I would like to appeal for an unban. Thanks Evidence 1.png Evidence 2.png Evidence 3.png
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'll move this to review for a final decision
  5. Blaze 5

Blaze 5 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59310271
    Would you be able to tell me how long it will take until you have made your final decision just because i'm going on holiday Friday night (tomorrow night)
    Thanks =)
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.