1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198079438582 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by SAP eLeMeNT, Oct 24, 2014.

1. SAP eLeMeNT

SAP eLeMeNT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57643560
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198079438582

Victim profile: 76561198075552848

What happened? Description:
    I was looking to buy Counter Strike: Global Offense for 3 TF2 keys, and this person "Roksodontos" added me to make the trade. I bought 2 copies from him and they looked completely legit, no red writing or warnings, nothing. He even had +rep on his profile, which made me suspect the guy wasn't a scammer, which I then found out was a mistake. I gave the two copies to my friends and one of them (Dee ay dah Po Po) played it and it worked fine, told me there were no problems, and the other (SAP Emphx, login doomkitty123) found it didn't work at all after downloading. The next day, Dee ay dah Po Po, who at first had it working, got the message that the game is being removed from his library and told he has to buy it again. I am extremely furious, and I understand I cannot get my stuff back, but at the very least I want people who are gonna buy from "Roksodontos" to at least have some kind of warning, unlike to what I had, and have him reported for having fake reputation and selling fake copies of games.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files: