1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198079791803 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by _Highschool, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Highschool

_Highschool New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52787553
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198079791803

Victim profile: 76561198065840834

What happened? Description:
    We had a Deal to swap knives and he add additional sweets to overpay since my knife worth slightly more then his because if the Fade % . The deal was he add his AWP DDPAT FT + Deagle Hypnotic FN + USP ORION FN, Then he sent me a trade offer and quick swaped his USP Orion FN with FT which worth 2 keys less. I didnt paid enough attention since i was ingame and i didn't waned him to wait like 1 more hour.

At this time person is still in my friend list and this is our chat where he admits he swaped the skins. Skin price difference is 2 keys​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots where the person admits he swaped the skins​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @_Highschool Do you have any proof of the accused's agreement to trade the specific items, for that exact quality you were looking for?
  3. _Highschool

_Highschool New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52787553
    Not anymore,but as u can see he clearly admits what he did,he didn't had the FT just until the trade. He had only USP-S Orion in Factory New exterior,He swaped that with other quality Skin.
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Unfortunately, reports cannot be processed without the evidence of trade agreement. As such, this report will now be archived.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, please do so again if you encounter any scam attempt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.