1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198080240110 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Happy Banana, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy Banana

Happy Banana New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53491607
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198080240110 ()

Victim profile: 76561198067248942

What happened? Description:
    I met him on a trade server, he told me he wanted my Collector's Killstreak Spy-Cicil, he said I was getting the pay-pal money and that if I didn't accept the trade he would call scam, I trusted him because he was nice. So I accepted the trade. The money didnt come through, he said try sighning out and wait five minuts so it canprocess . When I came back he called me a scammer on my profile page, unfriends me, then blocks me. I asked my friend to add him as a friend and mention my name once, he said he had never herd of me. Then he unfriended him and blocked him as well.​

Provide Evidence:
    My screen shots show my inventory history,​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the entire chat agreement between you and the accused in a full screen picture.
    I need a picture of your Paypal all activity screen to prove non payment from the accused.
  3. Happy Banana

Happy Banana New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53491607
    Well, I was a bit stupid. He showed me the recite of paypal and told me it would be coming. but it didnt
    I dont have the entire chat agreement, is their a way to get that back up?
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Im sorry but if you do not take screenshots during the trade you can not recover them. Steam does not archive chat logs.
    Archiving due to lack of chat agreement.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.