1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198080856523 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Chief Queefx3, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Chief Queefx3

Chief Queefx3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78665171
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198080856523

Victim profile: 76561198117596070

What happened? Description:
    He asked me if I wanted to trade my gut knife for any of his knifes in a casual match, I said I wanted the flip fade, but I didn't have any other skins I wanted to trade because I knew my knife was cheaper than his. He said he'd take my cases. I immediately said yes and said I'd trade. He didn't accept because I had never traded before. Then said he wanted to use a middle man. Luckily my boyfriend thought this was fraud and advised me not to trade with him. Who would trade a cheap knife for one over 200$? He acted like he didn't know better. He then proceeded to unfriend me and block me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    Tuesday, September 16, 2014
    shlong: je jas nothingi want
    Chief Queef: i'll give him my knife and you can trade with him
    Chief Queef: and cases
    shlong: um no thank u im good i dont use other peoepl middle men
    Chief Queef: i dont see why you dont just trust me to trade with you
    Chief Queef: just because I have no repuatation? you gotta start somewhere
    shlong: http://steamcommunity.com/economy/item/730/2/690109736/?l=english&o_url=shlong6969000000

shlong: nah idk man i only use my middle me wont use urs sorry
    Chief Queef: ?
    shlong: im saying im not usind other peoples middle men i will only use mine but u dont have much rep for me to trae u 1 on 1 sorry
    Chief Queef: I've never traded before, you know why? I play this game for fun. My boyfriend does all the trading, and also I wouldn't trust your middle man at all, I only trust approved ones from steamrep.
    Chief Queef: BTW you are f✿✿✿✿✿✿ dumb if you'll trade away your Flip Fade for a Gut Stained + cases.
    Chief Queef: Flip fade is $200 bro
    shlong: is it really
    Chief Queef: You were gonna scam her outta her knife, gtfo.
    Chief Queef: Yeah.
    Chief Queef: Don't trade unless you know prices homeboy, GL.
    shlong: holy s✿✿✿ u are for real
    shlong: cool thanks man i appreciate it
    Chief Queef: i bet you do.
    shlong is now Offline.
    View attachment 139809

Attached Files:

2. VanillaEars

VanillaEars New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55654367
    This guy needs to be brought to justice soon, he's doing and saying the exact same things to other people as well, also noting the fact that he regularly changes his list of aliases and his steam ID, which implies that he is continuing to scam potentially unsuspecting people. Good for you for not letting this guy take your items! I had to feel the shame of getting scammed. :(