1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198080882694 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Courier Six #scammed, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Courier Six #scammed

Courier Six #scammed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55445567
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198080882694 ()

Victim profile: 76561198071156863

What happened? Description:
    I was selling my AWP | Asiimov via paypal and he sent me a friend request.
    He said he wanted to use a middleman so I asked my friend to middleman for us.
    I sent my friend the AWP, and she recieved it.
    Next thing I know she said he wants her to send me her tf2 backpack to prove we trust eachother so I said okay, she said she sent them but some how the guy changed his username to mine at the time which was Courier Six and got her backpack and my AWP.
    Then he de-friended both of us and blocked us.​

Provide Evidence:
    Below are the pictures attached that I could get, I do not have a chat window with him as I didn't know I was scammed I thought he just offlined me because he didn't want it anymore.
    I have attached an image of the trade with my friend being the middleman, proof that he somehow impersonated me and tricked my friend into giving her backpack to what she though was me also he impersonated a steamrep middleman another time as you can see by his previous names.
    I also attached a chat window of my friends chat with scammer saying that she gave her backpack to me, but it wasn't really me it was his alternate account.
    Also another picture of when she told me to take screenshots because he scammed us, but at that point like I said I didn't know we got scammed so I closed my window with him.
    Last but not least is my trade post that he found I marked as completed since I no longer have the skin.​

Attached Files:

2. Courier Six #scammed

Steam:
    Anyone feel free to respond to this.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Do you have more of the chat?

Also give your trading history.

Please link the impersonator here
  4. Courier Six #scammed

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Piccoloyournose/
    My friend said this is now his account, and no I don't have more chat I can show more trade history if you want but that's all from that day the only thing I lost was the AWP I didn't lose all those other guns.

Attached Files:

5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
  6. Courier Six #scammed

Steam:
  7. Courier Six #scammed

Steam:
    Just curious is this going to help me get my AWP back or am I gonna have to do something else or?...
  8. Courier Six #scammed

Steam:
    Been 15 days and still no response thanks alot guys might as well chalk this one up as closed.