1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198082877209 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MEGALODON, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MEGALODON

MEGALODON New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21412162
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198082877209

Victim profile: 76561198003090052

What happened? Description:
    I've been selling on csgolounge.com knife for real money. I said this man was willing, he will give the money first. After he said that money is thrown, I checked that they will come after 8 hours. I said that when they get money and then give the knife. He began to cry, call me 100 times in Steam. Curse me. He said that he will never trust people that I zhivotnon. Removes me. Lied that his family died in a car crash and the game distracts him. I'm a man of morality. I could not cheat. Later, after 2 hours I gave the knife. PayPal's used to this one again. my friend sent me the money and they came immediately. After I gave him a knife, he said: "Thank you and I love you." Continued to chat with me, saying where she was studying. I went for a walk, and when he returned his friends were gone. He blocked me. I added it to another aakaunta and I asked when will the money, he blocked me again. About this site I learned after I was cheated. This man is a crook. Do not have to deal with him. He invents stories and puts pressure on the pity. I would like to see this "man" to answer for their actions. All his reputation Steam profile is locked on the wall can not write.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Benjin ツ

Benjin ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29950071
    screens i have not all from steam
    i dont cane edit my post

rechnung.png steam.png
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @MEGALODON Do you have any proof of the trade agreement, particularly screenshots of the conversation in Steam? We need proof of their agreement to pay $55 USD for the knife.

We need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history. We also need the full details of the invoice sent by the accused, again uncropped and unedited with the URL bar visible.

We need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
  5. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.