1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198083152251 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Hey It's Lucas, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Hey It's Lucas

Hey It's Lucas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:129363721
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198083152251

Victim profile: 76561198218993171

What happened? Description:
    This happened about 20 days ago, but I realized steam won't do anything because they just don't care about their customers so I decided to reported here.
    In short, he added me and offered me 50€ via bitcoins for my scorching talon with a 225K kills socked gem. He said he would have gone first, but then changes his mind and made me add kevin from this group (the first one) http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CsgoDota2TRADEMIDDLEMAN/discussions/0/626329821155299964/ This group was kinda weird, but i decided to go on. I contacted kevin, kevin acted like a true middleman and DeadPool told me he sent the money to kevin. Kevin said the same thing so he told me I could gift wrap the item to DeadPool. So I did, but after been waiting for 2 mins with no response, they blocked me without giving me any bitcoins. Contacted steam, the support's responses were just pre-written but I don't blame them. I tried to be kind but anyway it was my fault, this is my first and last time I get scammed. Lesson learned. I don't have any chat history, but if you look at DeadPool's inventory, you may see my scorching talon named chop-chop, as I told to steam. I attached screenshots of my steam ticket and proof they blocked me. Anyway I'm sorry for my english, I'm not a native english speaker but I tried to do my best. Thanks.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Hey It's Lucas, the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.