1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198083404194 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by White Snuffles, Feb 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Snuffles

White Snuffles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95312879
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198083404194

Victim profile: 76561198150891487

What happened? Description:
    I posted a trading thread http://steamcommunity.com/app/289650/tradingforum/412446292761651674/ offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for 5 CS GO keys.

godoftoast1992 replied, saying he has 5 cs go keys for the trade. Because I'm purchasing the game on demand, I offered to buy the gift and send to him first - seeing how he has good rep in his profile. After the gift was sent, he immediately blocked me, deleted his post in the thread. I immediately knew I was scammed.

Attached are:
    1. Chat history
    2. Blocked message
    3. Steam gift purchase and gifting receipt​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @White Snuffles Please take a screen shot of your trade inventory history - using a web browser make sure you include the whole screen do not edit it in anyway! Same goes with your gift history - full screen do not edit it. Your images here have blocks over them so if you have them where they are not edited that would be nice too.
  3. White Snuffles

White Snuffles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95312879
    Sure. Attached are unedited full screenshots of Inventory History and Gift History. You can see the last trade I did was with SaltnPepper earlier during the day (who also shows up as the second last record in gift history).

I also included the gift receipt with no editing. Unfortunately I can no longer access the chat so the one I highlighted him going offline is the only evidence I have of the chat screenshot. But notice he was offline at the top of the window which was consistent with the him going offline message I highlighted.

Let me know if you need anything else. The guy has 4 reports on Steamrep so he is serial offender.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks, moving it to review.
  5. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @White Snuffles ,

Your Steam chat screenshot is edited which is not acceptable - unable to review the report.

Archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.