1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198084207999 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BlueCrue, Nov 28, 2015.

1. BlueCrue

BlueCrue New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53216570
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198084207999

Victim profile: 76561198066698869

What happened? Description:
    Submitted a post on /r/tf2trade asking for Paypal money in exchange for an unusual. He responded. Traded an Unusual Pyro's Boron Beanie in exchange for $20 Paypal. He told me the payment was pending. Several days have passed, he doesn't respond to my messages via reddit or steam. He unfriended me and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Contact via Reddit
    Trade Request
    Blocked and unfriended​

Attached Files:

2. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    It would help your case if you could upload uncropped screenshots of your entire chat with accused, to see what was your agreement with him/her, and your trade history. When taking screenshot of the trade history, make sure to hover with your cursor over the hat to show its stats. Screenshots of your PayPal transactions history will also be helpful.
  3. CyKo | LFT

CyKo | LFT Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61971135
    If I may Comment here this was a genuine mistake and we've come up with and an agreement to disclose the payment in keys as paypal obviously didn't work.
  4. BlueCrue

BlueCrue New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53216570
    Situation was resolved and I was paid in keys instead.
  5. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @BlueCrue Your report was accepted and the accused was banned.

@CyKo | LFT If you feel this report is in error or unjust, please file an appeal. Be advised that all victims must be repaid for your appeal to be considered.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**