1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198084913675 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Celi-Chan (◕‿◕✿), Dec 1, 2014.

1. Celi-Chan (◕‿◕✿)

Celi-Chan (◕‿◕✿) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76370484
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198084913675

Victim profile: 76561198103686783

What happened? Description:
    I got my first unusual, a Level 7 Unusual Conquistador w/ Kill-a-watt effect.A guy added me on steam, saying he will pay in keys for it,http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125097842 (his steam link) I traded it with my friend, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103686783 . After that, I was added into a group chat with the Accused. I asked my friend what was happening now, since the one who added me on Steam added him. My friend told me that he traded it with me already, and I was confused since I didn't get anything. The Impersonator/middleman impersonated me , stole the unusual and then changed his name to my friend's name and chatted with me in a groupchat. I thought it was my friend since he was speaking in our country's language, then i realized it wasn't.

I wrote my friend as a victim, since he has the trade history and all.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is my chat with the one who added me, sadly i can't find the group chat. :/
    but heres my chat with the one who added me, telling me who my friend is and he will add him.​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Celi-Chan (◕‿◕✿) In order to process your report, we need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

@ReljaGamers™ TF2 Please fill out your own report. Don't post in other people's reports. We won't look at it unless your evidence is in its own report. http://forums.steamrep.com/forms/scam-report.2/respond Your comment has been deleted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Celi-Chan (◕‿◕✿),

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.