1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198085699289 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by OnfiyA, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Well Thanks to Bizarro the conversation from the reddit post is evidence that shows he received the items in question.
    Im sending this on to admin to decide.
  2. OnfiyA

OnfiyA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14101959
    Thanks, usually I would have ignored this small 50 key ordeal but his behaviour is atrocious and since I know for a fact he relies heavily on Steam Rep it should help people be wary of him.

Again, thank you.
  3. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62716780

This was never as secret. I consider having to take those items work and he should pay me. He was only to receive the keys once he came through with his side of the trade agreement. He did not.

W/e it's not worth do your thing I'll do me.
  4. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
    this is marked as evidence provided? wow, just wow.... I am mind blown.
  5. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]

I imagine this will be an admins reply, either way, I'm done with this insanity.

My replies to this thread were for my friends, business partners, and other users to read my state of mind on the situation.

I think I've made my point.
  6. OnfiyA

OnfiyA New User

Steam:

What in the world are you referring to? You took my items didn't do a single thing but steal it and you are saying now there's another side of the trade agreement?

You originally denied taking my items, a post previous to this you said I never asked for them (this is mind blowing considering you even wrote I've been harassing you) and now you are reiterating some random trade agreement. Your replies only show how immature and foolish you look, it's baffling how people even trade with you and now I hope people that see this thread realize who they are dealing with. Irony of a name - whoami

I'll try for the last time entertain your stupid bs since you've been lying since the start. If suppose there was another deal, which there wasn't, you clearly are breaking all of it right now by not returning my items and ignoring me. How would it be possible for me to magically complete another part of the agreement if you have already blocked me? "Hey I will keep your 50 keys since there is another part of the deal you have not fulfilled. Also I am blocking you already so even if you tried to fulfill the other request you can't! HAHAHAHA"
  7. OnfiyA

OnfiyA New User

Steam:
    Also I understand you are friends with a few mods on reddit and perhaps you keep them happy by giving them items but the fact is you scammed me and not everyone is going to be a mod. Maybe you'll keep trying to make mods happy by bribing them so they'll come to your rescue. I asked one of those modfriends a little over two months ago if you were legit and this is where we stand. You took my items, never gave me anything in return, laughed about it because you knew reddit mods and still thinking you can get away. Why was it necessary to scam me? What did I do?

I just wanted my items or payment and that would have been the end of it but you choose to scam me. Is it because you knew you had more reputation and friends with a few mods you thought you'd get away nice and clean? That's probably it right?
  8. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
    I'll give you credit. You spin a nice web of lies.

You know me. You know my history selling items. Get real and cut the bullshit. Why the hell do I want 1,500 $0.03 items? When I already had over 3,000 of my own trash on market.

You can talk your game but you, me, and everyone else that knows me this is ludicrous and I would never do this, especially to give you 50 keys in return.

Bottom line, you're taking screenshots out of context and more manipulation tactics. You got scammed for some stolen jackpot site code for 5,000$. You wanted to impress me.. It's fine man, I get it. I got into hats and skins during a strange time in my life and I enjoyed them.

The simple fact is I am not paying you 50 keys to move a bunch of garbage. 1,500 x 0.03 = 45$. Over half the items were dupes, meaning flooding the market with 50 of x trash, and 50 of y trash, it's going to take a year to sell.

I am normally a very chill guy that will go the extra mile to help noobs, teach them tricks, etc.. I am not technically a trader, as you know. Trading is a side effect of item betting.

You were removed and blocked because
    #1) You kept having your friends add me attempting to find out information on my software and code.
    #2) You lie, all the time.
    #3) You were finally blocked after you had been removed for the above. I gave you one last chance. Given your track record I was not going to waste one second of my time to look at your inventories. The only way I would entertain you is if I knew it was real by you sending me the trade offer.

I think one can only be such a good liar if they actually begin to believe their lies. Bottom line is you have no evidence. I've done 1000's of trades over the past year going 2nd with a $ amount not even quantifiable to what you're doing.

You tried to pull some s✿✿✿, it did not work, you got pissed and emotional and decided to report me to people that know I am not stupid enough to cash out my rep for 50 keys. I suggested to everyone you contacted to suggest to you to report me to steamrep and deal with it here so you did not waste their time.

Face reality, move the f✿✿✿ on and learn from this. Being sneaky, shady, deceptive, and a liar will get you no where. Good day.
  9. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
    The simple fact is I **TOLD YOU I am not paying you 50 keys to move a bunch of garbage. **You were only going to get keys after you provided me with and I quote "$1,000's" a week for me to flip for you.

1,500 x 0.03 = 45$. Over half the items were dupes, meaning flooding the market with 50 of x trash, and 50 of y trash, it's going to take a year to sell.

You did not even want this trash. I remember I made a joke on how you should be paying me 100$ just to get it off your accounts.

I'm done with this. I wish you the best and hope you learn lying will lead you no where in life that you will be happy with (speaking for myself).
  10. OnfiyA

OnfiyA New User

Steam:
    I don't care if you "wanted" these items, it's the fact you took and I never received the items or the money back. Do you understand that? You took something that didn't belong to you and instead of returning it you are keeping it to yourself. That is called a scam.

It's 1500 items ranging from 0.03-0.10 actually - you do you remember a good 1/3 of the items were rares right? My point still stands, I've provided the evidence you taken it. First you said you didn't break any agreements and you didn't take my items. Then you said I haven't contacted you about it and now your stupid argument is "Look at me I'm rich, why would I want these items". THAT'S NOT AN ARGUMENT, YOU TOOK THEM AND I REPEAT, I DID NOT GET ANYTHING BACK.

I haven't spin a single lie, as the user on the first page is you are making yourself worse and you acted even more immaturely so it truly reflects who you are. It's like you have a memory of a goldfish and you keep trying to make better excuses as you go along.

So as my evidence and finally you yourself admitted - you took my items. Now let's recap what you are saying trying to justify why you get to keep my money/items.
    1. He lied and is a liar, friends are all liars!
    2. He never contacted me about this!
    3. We have a separate trade agreement he didn't fulfill but I have blocked him so even if there was an agreement it is now void!
    4. I am bizarro and this is trash! I didn't want but I still took them and sold it on the market but I shall keep the money to myself.

Like are you delusional? Is your ego clouding your judgement? Someone gave you items to sell, either you sold it or didn't but why in the world are you keeping it to yourself instead of returning it? If I had a house and I asked a real estate agent to help me sell that house and said, "hey if this goes well and you sell this house, in the future perhaps you can sell more houses for me". In this whole scenario the real estate agent is not entitled in keeping the house, if he/she sells it or doesn't sell it they are not suppose to do what you did in keeping the money/house and blocking communication in the owner trying to retrieve their property back. Do you understand how absurd your logic is? "Nooo I get to keep this house because his friends are liars!"

We're running around in circles and I hope the admin can see clearly what's going on with FACTS.
    You took my items.
    I did not get money or items back. You blocked and ignored me as I questioned my items. Why are you having such difficulty with this Bizarro?

Also, if you haven't realized the friends in question they are the owners of Plunder.gg I'm pretty sure a site that got verified merchant account by paypal and whitelisted by Valve is a whole lot trustworthy than you. I don't understand how confusing this could be as I have repeated the same thing for the last few post. You trying to come up with poor excuses why you get to keep my items is humorous at best. What's next? I get to keep his items because his mom told me I can right? I've already counted those items as a loss and I'm well aware I'm not getting the items back which is fine. I want to document this so people will know that you scammed me and so other people like myself can avoid you. At this point I can only imagine how many other people you have stolen items from, how do you have the audacity to question me?
  11. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Locking until this can be reviewed.
    Bizarro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.