1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198087665849 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by [MNM], Jul 7, 2015.

1. [MNM]

[MNM] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45690578
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198087665849

Victim profile: 76561198051646884

What happened? Description:
    We agreed to a price of $120 bitcoin for my 5 lina arcana and an auspicious scythe of vyse. I had done transactions with him before so I trusted him enough to go first this time. I sent him the items and he said I would get the bitcoins after 20 minutes. I waited several hours and tried on multiple occasions to contact him and inquire about the transaction. He refused to reply and then set his profile to private.

All my attempts to get a response from him have failed and at the time of this report more than 11 hours have passed since i sent him the items. He has come online multiple times but refuses to answer my messages.​

Provide Evidence:
    My chat with him and my inventory history are attached in the screenshots. I apologize for the clutter in the chat because during the 7+ hours of waiting i lost connection with steam on multiple occasions.​

Attached Files:

2. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    @[MNM]

Can you please provide either the blockchain in text or a picture of the blockchain showing no transactions. Don't feel like typing out all the characters from a screen.
  3. [MNM]

[MNM] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45690578
    Hey Mr. Bones. Thank you for looking into this.

The bitcoin address (mine) is 1KXptnecRvDQLmh7RfV9TQydSmcohx3Hcx

and I've attached a screenshot showing past transactions. all have been debits, not a single credit transaction in the past few days.

his reddit account: https://www.reddit.com/user/n0th1ng4u

He has been been doing deals with plenty of traders this past few weeks and I think they should be warned of him

Sorry about the strikethrough in the original post. his name had [ S ] in it so everything after that got strikethrough :/

Attached Files: