1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198092135813 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Demonic_Force, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Demonic_Force

Demonic_Force New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75954070
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198092135813

Victim profile: 76561198112173868

What happened? Description:
    I've traded him the other day. I thought he would never do it...but he did. So let me explain what happened our first trade. Our first trade was to trade my shadow fiend arms for his zeus. That went through okay because we both got our items because he went first. Now to the point of what happened in our 2nd trade. He said he wanted to trade his golden luna for the witch doctor or gyro. I was offering him both since I trusted him. After I sent him the witch doctor and gyro. He said let him finish his game because he was in a game. Then he did the unexpected. He deleted me. I tried to add him again. This time he blocked me. Please take full action of getting this guy banned off of any trading websites such as d2L etc....​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are screenshots​

Attached Files:

2. Baen

Baen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:89188429
    So this guy is a known scammer that changes his name time by time he scams people. I really hope they take action on what happened to you, me and the other guys he scammed. I've been a victim of his doings aswell and lost irl money just to buy his arcana (Probably he scammed it too).
  3. Demonic_Force

Demonic_Force New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75954070
    Not sure if he scammed those. He probably bought to scam as offers. He is offering his arcanas on dota2lounge for immortal ti5. Hope Jerry bans him before anything else happens.