1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198092422168 - (Mr.Flufflyblox / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ƒãпɋмøп, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ƒãпɋмøп

Ƒãпɋмøп New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6043668
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198092422168 (Mr.Flufflyblox)

Victim profile: 76561197972353065

What happened? Description:
    I added this user to buy a few stranges and i did from this user. Though, a few moments after we traded, this user asked me if I would like to swap some of my TF2 items for Steam Wallet Money or 'Real Money'. we discussed for awhile and eventually we agreed that this user will trade $1500 for all of the items in my backpack through Steam Wallet. This user said he'll send a trade offer, and eventually did for all of my items in my backpack and none of his items, though with a message:

"after the trade u willl give $1500 into your steam wallet if it doesn't I will send u another trade offer and give u $3000 (?)"

i decline the trade offer.​

Provide Evidence:
    scammer1-3.png are screenshots of steam chat conversation we had.
    traderoffer1_red.png is a screenshot of the trade offer i was sent by this user.
    usersprofile.png is a screenshot of scammer's profile.​

Attached Files:

2. Ƒãпɋмøп

Ƒãпɋмøп New User

Steam:
    oh btw while in trade for the stranges, i got the 'petulantly scammer warning' from steam.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello!!!
    Thank you for your report! An SR admin will review yours in a while!
  4. Ƒãпɋмøп

Ƒãпɋмøп New User

Steam:
    I had this weird thing happen to me yesterday evening, though i didn't know if its actually related to this scammer. Though it's quite coincidentally and I won't be surprised if I was trying to be intimidate and scared.

I got about 4-5 friend requests in less than a minute's time. I only accepted 2 of those friend requests. Unfortunately the other few that i didn't accept friend requests from eventually redacted them. so i didn't get their steamcommunity profiles, but I did for the two i accept friend requests from. they're info is down below.

These two users both started spamming ']' continuously as well as said curses and rude things to me in steam chat. I then defriended and blocked these two users and I noticed that both had changed their user names to mine (Ƒλпɋмλпп) as well as their profile pictures to mine (the stormtrooper holding an orange). So my steam identity have been stolen by these two users.Though eventually hijacker 1 did eventually change his user name and profile picture, but still hijacker 2 hasn't.

If you would like me to share screenshots of this event let me know.
    Lastly, I did report these two accounts to steam.

The two users that Stole My Steam Identity:
    Hijacker 1:
    | steamname: {SSS} CervixRipper
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:42086242
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044438212
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044438212

Hijacker 2:
    | steamname: Ƒλпɋмλпп
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:78790253
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117846234
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrscout123123
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198117846234
  5. Ƒãпɋмøп

Ƒãпɋмøп New User

Steam:
    again this quite coincidental and I don't know if this is related, though my account now has the 'potentially a scammer warning'. I wouldn't be surprised if those users that added me to spam chat the other day all reported me to steam and/or because my steam identity has been stolen maybe people have been reporting me to steam when someone with the same username and profile picture tried scamming them. i don't know for sure, it's all speculation. i thought i was worth mentioning.
  6. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Hello @Ƒãпɋмøп,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.