1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198094716537 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ÐΔTCaT™, Jun 30, 2014.

1. ÐΔTCaT™

ÐΔTCaT™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57663504
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198094716537 ()

Victim profile: 76561198075592736

What happened? Description:
    I had been trading on Traders Guild (SteamGroup http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TradersGuild) Chatroom and received a PM from a familiar name in the chatroom (DronXa) regarding my trade to Open a Risk of Rain 4-Pack for 1 Key. I had not asked for a collateral for I had already traded with him previously and assumed him trustworthy. After trading him my 4-Pack for a key, and waiting for him to trade me back and return the remaining copies, he deviated from the initial trade and demanded that I pay for the 3 extra copies of Risk of Rain that were supposed to be returned after he unpacks the 4-pack, and continued to provoke me into falling for his ruse.​

Provide Evidence:
    DronX Report & DronX Report 2 = Screenshots of chat window

DronX Trade History = Screenshot of trade occurring in my trade history​

Attached Files:

2. MaddogSuperior

MaddogSuperior Traders Guild Admin Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20223626
    Items have been returned to me, will return to Datcat when he is next online.
  3. ÐΔTCaT™

ÐΔTCaT™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57663504
    Can confirm items have been promptly returned
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Seems like the threat of receiving a tag on SR prompted him to return the items in question.
    This being solid proof of an attempted scam will be considered when an admin reviews this report.
    We reserve the right to process any and all reports presented to SteamRep. The repayment of said items has no effect on weather or not we process this report.
  5. DronXa

DronXa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67225404
    The reporter told me that he will remove this report, but he couldn't find any Admin to remove it please contact him for information.