1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198095655100 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [DR:3] Nathan, Sep 10, 2015.

1. [DR:3] Nathan

[DR:3] Nathan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79940778
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198095655100

Victim profile: 76561198120147285

What happened? Description:
    I knew this guy from before. We met in a lobby match on tf2center.com. He lives in the same country as me, so I felt that he and I were like brothers, we could trust each other, but I was severely wrong. We had known each other for about 2 months before this happened. One day I saw that he was gone from my friend list. A few days later, I went on a Valve public Team Fortress 2 server and he typed in the game chat that it was him, Bikini Inspector (that's the name of his previous account). His current one is the one I am reporting. He said his account got hacked. I remember clearly that his hacked account had a few keys and a Vintage Bill's Hat if that helps any bit. His name on that alternate account was Gay Of Thrones. A few days later, he told me that he would give me a 20 euro steam wallet code if I gave him Left 4 Dead 2 and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive game gifts. I couldn't trade him because he was F2P, so I sent it as a gift. The other day he removed me from his frinds on steam. But he had already added me on facebook the day we met on that pub server. I asked him why he removed me, he said it was accidental and added me back immedietly again. The next day he said his friend's father won the lottery and his friend was feeling very generous so he will give him a 50 euro steam wallet card on thursday (10.9.2015.). And since it's 50 euros instead of 20, of course he wanted more games. So he told me that if I got him Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Payday 2 after I already gave him CS:GO and L4D2, I would have the wallet code. I declined his offer, saying I just don't trust him enough. We spoke our countr's language btw, not english. I am very very sorry for not having screenshots but I was busy during this chat of ours. I declined him up untill a certain point where he said, and I quote: ''Sestre mi, a tu se sva zajebancija završava, jer je ona.. na drugom svijetu.'' This means: ''I swear on my sister and that's where all the goofing around stops, because she.. is in the other world.'' He meant she is dead. HE SWORE ON HIS SISTER'S GRAVE. He might not even have a sister, but what he did was SERIOUSLY SICK. If you don't believe my translation, go to Google Translate and select Bosnian language. They might show a few mistakes, but mine is correct. We swear on people in just 2 words, not like in english where you swear on someone in like 5 words. I felt a little upset when he said that and I felt like a jerk for not trusting him. And being the idiot I am, I sent him those 2 game gifts. The next day, I found out he blocked me on Steam AND Facebook. I have proof for that too. I really hope for a way to get my money back, the exact amount of money I paid for those games is: Black Ops 2 (9 keys), Payday 2 (3 keys). Left 4 Dead 2 (sold TF2 2 keys on Steam Market during summer sale to buy it) and CS:GO (sold 3 TF2 keys to buy it). So I lost about 17 keys. I would be happy if I could just get 16 keys back because I learned my lesson: You should never trust anyone, no matter what they say. Even if I dont get any of my money back, I still have another wish: PUNISH THIS GUY WITH THE WORST THING YOU CAN THINK OF. WHAT HE DID IS UNFORGIVABLE, SWEARING ON THE GRAVE OF HIS FAKE OR REAL SISTER. BTW, I don't have the link of his original account, I lost it for good, sorry SteamRep :/ But I think he actually did get hacked on that one. Looking forward to some answers from you guys!!​

Provide Evidence:
    I am very, very sorry for being so big of an idiot that I didn't screenshot the chat. But I hope these screenshots will be enough evidence for you guys to determine if my story is true. Once again, I am sorry, but I was busy when he and I were doing this trade negotiation. BTW, if he somehow comes in contact with you and says that the games weren't given by me, ask him to screenshot his Steam Purchases to prove he's not lying ;)

Attached Files:

2. Canela (Trade Knife)

Canela (Trade Knife) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26517795
    • Warned for his behavior

u are gay nathan
  3. [DR:3] Nathan

[DR:3] Nathan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79940778
    Sorry to post this comment you may consider spam, but it has been 14 days and I am really worried about my loss. I want to catch this guy very badly and at least get some of my loss back. Could any admin please reply to me?
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @[DR:3] Nathan , the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.