1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198096246983 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by dcb, Nov 17, 2015.

1. dcb

dcb New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3196806
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198096246983

Victim profile: 76561197966659341

What happened? Description:
    So i had actually made 2-3 BTC transactions with this guy before he scammed me $300 (Fire Serpent + a few other things ill show in screen shots.) Slimmy little mut. I must have made 3 $100 BTC 4 Keys transaction before he showed his true colors. I have nothing more to say... Everything you need is being uploaded now.​

Provide Evidence:
    Coinbase SS is the proof I did not receive any BTC from him.. I opened the calender for you to look at date/time

The Profile Comments SS is to prove i identified his identity. and my previous +reps from BTC transactions

The rest is there....​

Attached Files:

2. Alifyandra csgohub.gg

Alifyandra csgohub.gg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51551982
    high five ,same thing though he did 7 previous succesful transactions with me first
  3. dcb

dcb New User

Steam:
    why is this report still pending? look..... at..... all... the.... proof.............................. hes done it MANY times to MANY innocent people. its time for this nerd to be put to sleep... i mean even before i reported him he had multiple reports filed againast him... the more i try to get scammers banned the more i know why they do it... because they get away with it no problem.... steam is useless... csgorep bans people for having premium on OPSkins.com.. and streamrep is legit but these threads take wayyyy to long for any actually action
  4. dcb

dcb New User

Steam:
    steamrep you understnadn this guy is legitimatly SCREWING people... not just 1 scam.. many... he scams you every successful key trade you make with him, because in the end. all the hard work looking for the right buyers/resellers/deals etc, is worthless... he is using people to trade his keys, in the end he offers to buy the GFG skins you bought with his keys and he steals them. i had over 700 bucks stolen from me like this... and i truely thought i could trust the guy (somewhat.... obviously were online) and THATS the scary thing.... Hes that good at it... Hes a liar that believes his own lies.. thats the truth.
  5. dcb

dcb New User

Steam:
    Bump................