1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198098037747 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tremor, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tremor

Tremor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:135063168
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198098037747

Victim profile: 76561198230392064

What happened? Description:
    I made a post on d2lounge about my CS:GO copies.
    This guy just added me and as you'll see the pictures he made an offer then he made another one, but none of us wanted to go first.
    So we decided we call a middleman.

HE called a middleman as you can see this guy:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/M-13
    (Level 2 with 2 games and 2 groups. Not even a special reputation on steamrep.)

Well I wasnt so SURE about he is a legit Middleman.
    This is why I asked for some proof about that but he said: "bullshit"

Evidence of scam:

In group chat "Middle man" said: "This is my main account."
    Meanwhile in the private chat he said: "and u think this is my first?"
    (^Both marked on the pictures with a red line.)

At the end we didnt made any deal, but these guys totally look like who trying to scam people with FAKE middleman named accounts.

The accused have one more friend who called Middleman and he is level 0.
    Maybe some kinda alter accounts should be.

The whole point is this looked like "FACE THE ACE" just called his friend or just logged in from other device to scam me.

Much as I want is just mark them and their alts for trying to rip off people.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence of scam:

In group chat "Middle man" said: "This is my main account."
    Meanwhile in the private chat he said: "and u think this is my first?"
    (^Both marked on the pictures with a red line.)​

Attached Files:

2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
  3. Tremor

Tremor New User

Steam:
  4. ACE IS HIGH

ACE IS HIGH New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68886009
    hi i'm the man who u report and i see u have evidence. I'm gonna to give u mines evidence that u was a baiter for a fake middleman.
    1. in chat room u said that u have buy them and this was your MAIN account when u have 0 steam lvl and u cant add persons or do anything else.
    2. You said that i can chose one of my friend to be the middle man and i do it so i invrite one of my friends.
    3. You don't say that u want a LEGIT middle man because we cant afford it.
    4. We don't take any of ur items or anything else that you have edvidence.
    5. And the last in ur real account you was have one friend and word did your friend does MIDDLEMAN, why you don't invrite him to make the change or the real question is Why your ''middleman'' friend have another account with the same name and same picture???

Proof of Pure scam: You send ur a url of that ''middleman'' and u are just gonna to add the smurf in to trick us
  5. Tremor

Tremor New User

Steam:
    1. English please. (Yes, I recommend you to use googletranslate if you want/dare to argue with me.)
    2. Read the CHAT pictures carefully, I've never said this is my MAIN account. I said " I bought these games" thats it.
    3. Yea, nobody wants a "legit" middleman, everyone want to trade with scammers. #ironic
    4. Yes you are right, you did NOT take any of my items, but well at least you tried it so..read the report as well carefully NEXT TIME.
    5. First of all nope he isnt my friend, BUT at least he could be a LEGIT middleman who is a trusted one.

Next time write your letters/replies with your English teacher, THANKS.
    To be honest 5. and the other line what you wrote totally mess for me I cant really understand so in this case I cant really respond to that one.

The worst is:
    1. Admins still did nothing againts you (but ofc there is a lot of scammer like you)
    2. You even dare to write here. You actually did NOT scammed me but you TRIED. Next time read that what people are accuse you.
  6. Tremor

Tremor New User

Steam:
    1. English please. (Yes, I recommend you to use googletranslate if you want/dare to argue with me.)
    2. Read the CHAT pictures carefully, I've never said this is my MAIN account. I said " I bought these games" thats it.
    3. Yea, nobody wants a "legit" middleman, everyone want to trade with scammers. #ironic
    4. Yes you are right, you did NOT take any of my items, but well at least you tried it so..read the report as well carefully NEXT TIME.
    5. First of all nope he isnt my friend, BUT at least he could be a LEGIT middleman who is a trusted one.

Next time write your letters/replies with your English teacher, THANKS.
    To be honest 5. and the other line what you wrote totally mess for me I cant really understand so in this case I cant really respond to that one.

The worst is:
    1. Admins still did nothing againts you (but ofc there is a lot of scammer like you)
    2. You even dare to write here. You actually did NOT scammed me but you TRIED. Next time read that what people are accuse you.
  7. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello Tremor,

Unfortunately, there is not enough evidence presented for this report to be processed.
    I will be archiving this thread shortly.

I recommend that you read SteamRep's Submission Fundamentals.
    If any new evidence comes to light, feel free to create a new report.

Best,
    Gentleman
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.